Create the history of your Team by retracing and discovering real historic treasures in your favorites places.
Have you ever wonder why is the Darling Harbour Carousel historic? There is an amazing story behind it. It was imported from England in 1894 and is today one of handful surviving from 19th century in the world today.
Do we really know the places around us? We know the names of the streets and the shops but nothing more. In so many places of our daily life are hidden real fascinating stories. Treasure Hunts is the perfect activity to learn more about your chosen place and at the same time have an amazing Team Building moment with your team.
Through activities we make you discover hidden treasures like:
- What secret message is hiding in Circular Quay
- The story of the native Gundungarra natives who lived in the Blue Mountains
- Which mysteries were hidden under the sands of Manly Beach
- Secrets of Wines from Hunter Valley
- Chest buried by mermaid in Mermaid Beach
- And a lot more
There is so much history around us; come and discover it. And share with us what you know. Maybe you too have stories about these places.