Escape Cockatoo Island Treasure Hunt Team Activities for Groups or Team Building on Sydney Harbour
Challenging and rewarding for your students, graduates, managers, staff and employees to prove their worthiness and escape.
Explore unique history on a mysterious Sydney Harbour Island with secret underground tunnels and amazing clues to discover.
Jump aboard a Sydney Ferry or Water Taxi from Barangaroo, King Street Wharf, Darling Harbour, Circular Quay, The Rocks. To enjoy an amazing Sydney Harbour Island activities experience for all groups. Brilliance, intrigue and fun clues to find. Suitable for all abilities.
Your group or team of colleagues explore 9-13 clues hidden around and beneath Cockatoo Island’s mysterious convict dungeons. Intriguing clues and clever activities ultimately reveal a real Treasure Chest hidden in the heart of the Island full of bounty to unlock.
Special fun social and corporate group activities. Conquering a maze of underground tunnels, Convict Chambers, Historic Sandstone Buildings and Silos of death beside the Turbine Hall. 9-13 Clues are hidden along the trail with historic convict and shipping history revealing secret codes.
Unlock all the clues within the deadline to solve the mystery , find and collect the Treasured Keys. Then unlock the bounty to keep ye engraved Holy Grail Trophy.
- Easy to get to via Ferry or Water Taxi or a Chartered Boat ride along the spectacular Sydney Harbour
- The Cockatoo Island Amazing Race – a series of challenges and checkpoints around the Island to complete within a set time.
- Can you Escape Cockatoo – no longer a prison, but a series of puzzle, challenges, secret bomb chambers, dungeons and hidden twists to accomplish your quest.
- Cockatoo Survivor – Some Convicts did and 1,000’s of ship builders survived. It’s your turn to outwit, outlast and out play on a Sydney Harbour Island.
- Cockatoo Conference and BBQ; allow us to coordinate your conferencing event and we will cater a brilliant BBQ feast for your staff.
- Camping or better still Glamping on The Island is a whole lot of fun. All the work of setting up camp is done. Kick back with a fine wine, beer or toasted marshmellow and enjoy the views with terrific company.
- Recently Cockatoo Island became the home of the Australian Ninja Warrior Show!
In testing conditions contestants tackled the Warrior Ninja Course where sheer tenacity, skill and strength combinations won the day. Reaching out to find the treasure rewards. Why not test your teams skill now!
- Rejuvenate staff
- develop staff inter-relationships
- motivate or reward staff and employees
- investigate Sydney and Australian history with hands on learning experiences
- integrate and engage your staff to accomplish
- improve communication skills
- collaborate to achieve more
- Implement and test your problem solving skills
- enjoy a Cockatoo Island accessible via Ferry along Sydney Harbour!
“Whatever it takes”. We are glad to be able to assist creating amazing team building experiences in all locations. Custom building team activities to achieve results.
Sydney Cockatoo Island Team Building Activities with Real Treasure Hunt Secrets, Survivor or Amazing Races for Staff, Employee and Corporate Groups Team Bonding
Upon arrival you receive a quality packaged activity, team building exercise to make it a great fun event. We muster your staff from the ferry departing King Street Wharf or Circular Quay to transfer your guests along plunging depths and shark filled waters of Sydney Harbour. To Escape Cockatoo Island.
- For incentives and corporate events we facilitate transfers on Tall Ships with Pirate Captains.
- A leisurely water taxi may be the order of the day or take a Thrilling jet boat ride to access the Island.
- Mix this with our sumptious BBQ menus and drinks packages and conference facilities to ensure your Sydney corporate escape event is fully taken care of.
- Extend your team development, games and events with a glamping package.
Looking to be a bit more adventure and fun team activities?
Take a Sydney Harbour Ferry from Circular Quay or Paddle double Sea Kayaks across Sydney Harbour from Darling Harbour, Balmain or Birkenhead Point near Drummoyne. Yes, you guessed it. We love paddling and adventures so much we purchased a fleet of canoes.
Once on Cockatoo Island, you’ll be free to explore a Sydney island full of history, excitement and adventure. Be captivated by our guides or pirate captains with true stories of Sydney’s first armed hold ups. Machine gun carrying bandits daring risky raids.
Our Treasure Hunts team building crew have done valuable research. Travel underground into World War II chambers and through the Cockatoo Island Tunnels. Clamber out into the daylight only to follow tram tracks back through to the Dogleg Tunnel.
Right next to the Turbine Hall. All the while uncovering mysterious Convict History and re-discovered Solitary Confinement Cells for the truants. Learn of Convicts engaged in sandstone Silos. Chiseling out chip by weary chip for their lives toil.
A wretched Island colony where the guards on the islands rocky, barren tops barricaded themselves in for safety. Against the tide of Convicts with bloody murder intent in their eyes. Its a bit more calm these days, but make no mistake – escape is not.
Cockatoo Island a Sydney Prison to Escape and Explore Amazing Sydney History with Undergound Tunnels Its Time to Take The Challenge
Combine your Escape From Cocktaoo Island Treasure Hunt with Camping and Glamping. An up-style form of Camping with all the luxuries (hmmm – necessities). Finish off the corporate events with an unforgettable Treasure Chest Opening on Sydney’s largest and most impressive island.
Here is the the easiest way to arrive and depart is by the Cockatoo Island Ferry.
Enquire Now for your End Of Financial Year EOY or Team Building Activities or group events on any of the 9 historic unique Sydney Harbour Island venues.