Complete Enquiry Here For a Free Quote & Proposal + Treasure Hunts Bounty Rewards
At Treasure Hunts we have been sailing the seas and cities of the Australian East Coast for neigh 24 years stopping at all manner of islands, docks, ports, beaches, buildings, resorts, conference venues, mountains, caves, tunnels, towns and historic villages.
Creating havoc, mischief and mayhem whilst building team morale and providing exceptional, exciting, serious team building or pirating fun treasure hunts. Bringing your staff, managers, employees, leaders and friends in contact with secret booty supported by true and researched stories.
Designing Custom Built Treasure Hunts Clue Trails to suit your requirements is our Greatest Pleasure
Locked in real treasure chests for you to find and keep the bountiful rewards! If you cannot find the Treasure Hunt escape package on this website – ask us and we will design one specific for your team or social celebration.
Localities we Muster Your Crews for Treasure Lays awaiting within The Grandest Architecture of Team Building Activities
- Sydney – Town Hall, Martin Place, Wynyard, China Town, George Street, QVB, Regent Theater, World Square, The Hilton, Stamford Grand
- Indoor Treasure Hunts and Escape Rooms brought to your conference
- The Rocks – The Bonds, Argyle Store, Caminito, The Australian, Mercantile, Hero of Waterloo, the Lord Nelson, Bavarian, Belgian Beer, The Orient, The Push, Phillips Foote for a BBQ lunch or dinner… or gallop over the Argyle Cut to ride The wild foods of Pony, Lowenbrau or MCA with stunning Sydney Harbour Bridge and Operatic House water views, almost to die for!
- Circular Quay and Eastern Water Jetty by the Opera House steps all seventy two of them! Around the Cahill expressway and back round to Tarpeian Way for a Memory is Creation without end sculpture of destroyed Sydney sandstone convict cut buildings laid to rest.
- Convict Barracks in Hyde Park, The Museum of Sydney, Tank Stream beneath the Westin Hotel and around the corner from the famous Hilton Hotel. We investigate reserve bank Martin Place, keeping an tabs on Sydney Eye Hospital on Macquarie Street and deposit staff, employees, friends and families at the Sydney Mint a great investment for printing and making money! Round the corner and over the hill have teams exploring Botanic Gardens, Opera House and Circular Quay.
- Darling Harbour – Darling Quarter, Cockle Bay, King Street Wharf, Aquarium, Chines Gardens, Powerhouse, Maritime Museum, Welcome Wall
- Barangaroo team development for Lendlease, Amex, KPMG finish up with a fine ale, beer, wine or cider at The Pallisade Hotel Pub and The Lord Nelson above the Hero Of Waterloo!
- Pyrmont, Glebe and Jacksons Landing me hearties
- Botanic Gardens – mysterious statues, intriguing colonies of flying fox camps, ponds, plants and Government House grounds to explore.
- Hyde Park and Hyde Park Barracks Treasure Hunts that include the Australian Mint, Sydney Eye hospital and the secret Sandringham Gardens.
- Hunter Valley – Pokolbin, McGuigan Bros Wines, Brokenwood cellar Door, Tempus 2, Smelly Cheese, Sabor Desserts, Hunter Valley Chocolates, Hunter Valley Crowne Plaza, Cypress Lakes Resort, Tamburlaine wines, Hunter Valley Gardens, Mecure, Hope Estate,
- Blue Mountains – Glenbrook, Springwood, Leura, Katoomba, Blackheath, Fairmont Resort, Lilianfels, Echoes, The Carrington, Hydro Majestic
- Southern Highlands – Bowral, Berrima, Bundanoon, Belangalo, Sutton Forest, Milton Park, Carigieburn, Peppers Manor House, Gibraltar Hotel and Golf Courses.
- The Gold Coast – Surfers Paradise, Main Beach, Tallebudgera, Kingscliff, Kirra, Burleigh, Southport, Stradbroke Island (Straddie)
From old Sydney Town, through The Rocks Pubs and along the foreshore to Barangaroo and Darling Harbour to enjoy celebrations with a motley crew of social treasure hunters, business teams searching for happiness and well-being to corporate groups loving the spirit of adventure.
Have your people navigate and search finding the best fun Sydney, Gold Coast, Beach and Mountains, Hunter Valley, Southern Highlands, Bowral and Central Coast. Incorporating the best fun playing games, resolving puzzles, riddles and clues into your exciting escape or corporate event. Ultimately finding real treasure chests.
The cleverness is bringing all people united back together at the end of the Hunt to share what you have explored, discovered and found.