Treasure Hunts Enquiry Free Quote and Bounty Offers
At Treasure Hunts we have been sailing the seas and cities of the Australia’s East Coast for neigh 26 years. Creating fun group activities of discovery at all and any
- conference venues
- docks or ports
- historic villages
- escape rooms
- shopping centers
Mystery, mischief and mayhem whilst building team morale. We provide exceptional, exciting, serious team building. As well as pirating fun treasure hunts. Bringing your staff, managers, employees, leaders and friends in together with secret treasure bounty supported by often true tales and researched stories to share.
Contact Us at Scavenger Hunt and Treasure Hunts for Ye Custom Built Clever Fun Clue Trails to Discover and Learn More
Locked in real treasure chests for you to find and keep the bountiful rewards! If you cannot find the Treasure Hunt escape package on this website – ask us and we will design one specific for your team or social celebration.
Muster Your Crews Talents and Escape Treasure Hunting on The Most Popular Team Building Activities for Groups in Sydney to The Gold Coast – Where; Everywhere!
- Sydney Treasured Hunts – Town Hall, Martin Place, Wynyard, China Town, George Street, QVB, Regent Theater, World Square, The Hilton, Stamford Grand.
- From old Sydney Town, through The Rocks Pubs and along the foreshore to Barangaroo and Darling Harbour to enjoy celebrations with a motley crew of social treasure hunters, business teams searching for happiness and well-being to corporate groups loving the spirit of adventure.
- Indoor Treasure Hunting- yes, we come to your event or facility and set up a personalised treasure trail to learn and discover more about anything. The element of surprise coupled with exciting clue based activities, keeps all groups of any age engaged and entertained.
- Escape Rooms quite literally where we bring the escape into your meeting, conference or off site team development program.
- Hunt In The Rocks, Sydney. Explore and investigate Sydney’s historic Architecture. Capturing incredible Photo opportunities and photo challenges.
- The Bonds building, Argyle Store, Caminito, The Australian, Mercantile, Hero of Waterloo…
- More Rocks pubs like The Lord Nelson, Bavarian, Belgian Beer Cafe, The Orient, The Push
- Phillips Foote in The Rocks for a hearty BBQ lunch then dinner…
- Or DeGroots gallop over the Argyle Cut to ride The wild foods of Pony, and beirfest land of Lowenbrau .
- We suggest an artful way to enjoy a snack is at the MCA (Museum of Contemporary Arts) with stunning views to the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Operatic House waterfront views. To die for!
- Scavenger Hunting around Circular Quay and Eastern Water Jetty by the Opera House steps.
- Trivia hunt hint answer – all seventy two of them! Yes we triple checked and counted them…
- Then perambulate around the Cahill expressway and wind back round to Tarpeian Way for a Memory is Creation without end sculpture fest. Of destroyed Sydney sandstone convict cut buildings, now laid to rest.
- Explore and reveal the mysteries, murders and mayhem within a real Convict Barracks within Hyde Park.
- Our take on The Museum of Sydney that will leave your breathless with rare artefacts of social society avoiding viruses.
- Learn to dive into the Tank Stream. revealing the true mystery of the translucent eels beneath the Westin Hotel. Just a whispered ghostly breath ’round yonder corner from the famous Hilton Hotel.
MORE IDEAS and the best locations For Teams Looking For Fun Team Building Scavenger Hunts and Great Treasure Team Bonding Activities
- We investigate The treasures of the Reserve bank in Martin Place.
- Keeping tabs on Sydney Eye Hospital on Macquarie Street and deposit staff, employees, friends and families at the Sydney Mint a great investment for printing and making money!
- Round the corner and over the hill have teams exploring and sleuthing for a range of clues hidden around The Botanic Gardens, Opera House and Circular Quay.
- Short of time and conferencing in Darling Harbour at teh Sydney Convention Centre. Its time to stay and Play Pirate Treasure within Darling Harbour – Darling Quarter.
- Incorporate Cockle Bay, King Street Wharf, The Aquarium, Wildlife World, The Chinese Gardens, Powerhouse, Before investigating speed machines within the Maritime Museum and registering your team at the Welcome Wall.
- Barangaroo treasure hunts are the ideal work corporate becomes challenge escape team development for Lendlease, Amex and KPMG, End of Financial Year Celebrations to Finding Santa Christmas games. That finish up with a fine ale, beer, wine or cider at The Pallisade Hotel Pub. For those companies and organisations with more energy lets examine the beers at The Lord Nelson above the Hero Of Waterloo!
- More Treasure Hunting trails are available in Pyrmont, Glebe and Jacksons Landing me hearties. Here Dragon Boats breath fire long extinguished embers of history lie exposed to greed and corruption…
- Fabulous Flowers and Plant based Treasure Hunting with our Sydney Harbour’s stunning Botanic Gardens. The quirky, weird n wonderful statues reveal more mysteries of Sydney’s development. Spy intriguing colonies of flying fox (not bat) camps, ponds, gold fish and exotic species of plants from around the world.
- Sydney’s Government House grounds to explore.
- Hyde Park and Hyde Park Barracks Treasure Hunts that can include the Australian Mint, Sydney Eye hospital and the very elusive secret stunning oasis of Sydney in the secretive hidden delights of Sandringham Gardens.
- Team building cleverness. By bringing all people united together at the end of fun pirate Hunt. Sharing what you have explored and discovered me treasures.
- Loving wines and escaping conference rooms in The Hunter Valley
Enjoy the Pokolbin region. McGuigan Bros Wines, Brokenwood cellar Door, Tempus 2, Smelly Cheese. Sabor Desserts, Hunter Valley Chocolates. Direct for groups accomodated or conferencing at the Hunter Valley Crowne Plaza. Staying and playing at the Cypress Lakes Resort. Tantalising Tamburlaine wines. getting lost in the mazes within Hunter Valley Gardens. Macbeth or Mercure. Happiness at Hope Estate and much more to delight the olfactory sense. Smelly Cheeses, Bishops Red to Delicious decadent chocolates, ahhhh amore!
- Blue Mountains Explorers treasure Hunters follow in the footsteps of Aboriginal Gundungarra people, as well as our well known eploring trio; Wentworth, Blaxland and Lawson.
- Other Blue Mountains bounty trails include; Glenbrook, Springwood, Leura, Katoomba, Blackheath. Departing directly from the Fairmont Resort, Lilianfels, Echoes, The Carrington and Hydro Majestic.
- Southern Highlands Treasures revealed. In Bowral, Berrima, Bundanoon, Belangalo and Sutton Forest.
- Explore the quaint English Garden Grounds of Milton Park, Craigieburn, Peppers Manor House. The Gibraltar Hotel and a series of remarkable Golf Courses to dig into.
- Saving the best treasure hunts to last – creating lasting memories.
- Dig for Gold Coast treasure Hunts around Surfers Paradise. Main Beach, Tallebudgera, Kingscliff, Kirra, Burleigh, Southport, Stradbroke Island (Straddie).
Have your staff, employees and friends navigate and search finding the best fun team activities in Sydney, Gold Coast, Beach and Mountains.
Escape to the wine country around Hunter Valley, Southern Highlands and Bowral. Explore the beautiful Covid Safe outdoor activities and beaches of the Central Coast around Terrigal and Avoca.
Incorporate the best fun playing games, resolving puzzles, riddles and clever clues. Merged into your exciting escape any board room to create a unique and exciting fun corporate group event.
Ultimately successfully finding and opening real treasure chests.