Treasure Hunts Enquiry Form For Free Quote and Offers
At Treasure Hunts we have been sailing the seas and cities of the Australian East Coast for neigh 24 years stopping at all manner of islands, docks, ports, beaches, buildings, resorts, conference venues, mountains, caves, tunnels, towns and historic villages.
Creating havoc, mischief and mayhem whilst building team morale and providing exceptional, exciting, serious team building or pirating fun treasure hunts. Bringing your staff, managers, employees, leaders and friends in contact with secret booty supported by true and researched stories.
Contact Us at Scavenger and Treasure Hunts Custom Built for Groups with Clue Trails to Discover Your Team Talents
Locked in real treasure chests for you to find and keep the bountiful rewards! If you cannot find the Treasure Hunt escape package on this website – ask us and we will design one specific for your team or social celebration.
Muster Your Crews Talents and Escape Treasure Hunting The Most Popular Team Building Activities for Groups in Sydney
- Sydney Hunt – Town Hall, Martin Place, Wynyard, China Town, George Street, QVB, Regent Theater, World Square, The Hilton, Stamford Grand.
- From old Sydney Town, through The Rocks Pubs and along the foreshore to Barangaroo and Darling Harbour to enjoy celebrations with a motley crew of social treasure hunters, business teams searching for happiness and well-being to corporate groups loving the spirit of adventure.
- Indoor Treasure Hunting- yes, we come to your event or facility and set up a personalised treasure trail to learn and discover more about anything. The element of surprise coupled with exciting clue based activities, keeps all groups of any age engaged and entertained.
- Escape Rooms quite literally where we bring the escape into your meeting, conference or off site team development program.
- Hunt In The Rocks, Sydney. Explore Sydney’s historic Architecture
- The Bonds building, Argyle Store, Caminito, The Australian, Mercantile, Hero of Waterloo.
More Rocks pubs like The Lord Nelson, Bavarian, Belgian Beer Cafe, The Orient, The Push
- Phillips Foote in The Rocks for a Christmas BBQ lunch or dinner…
- Or gallop over the Argyle Cut to ride The wild foods of Pony, Lowenbrau .
- We suggest an artful way to enjoy a snack is at the MCA (Museum of Contemporary Arts) with stunning views to the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Operatic House waterfront views, almost to die for!
- Scavenger Hunting around Circular Quay and Eastern Water Jetty by the Opera House steps all seventy two of them!
- Then perambulate around the Cahill expressway and wind back round to Tarpeian Way for a Memory is Creation without end sculpture. Of destroyed Sydney sandstone convict cut buildings, now laid to rest.
- Explore and reveal the mysteries, murders and mayhem within a real Convict Barracks in Hyde Park.
- Our take on The Museum of Sydney will leave your breathless.
- Learn to dive into the Tank Stream mystery of the translucent eels beneath the Westin Hotel and just around the corner from the famous Hilton Hotel.
MORE IDEAS FOR TEAMS LOOKING FOR FUN TEAM BONDING ACTIVITIES
- We investigate The Reserve bank Martin Place.
- Keeping tabs on Sydney Eye Hospital on Macquarie Street and deposit staff, employees, friends and families at the Sydney Mint a great investment for printing and making money!
- Round the corner and over the hill have teams exploring and sleuthing for a range of clues hidden around The Botanic Gardens, Opera House and Circular Quay.
- Short of time and conferencing in Darling Harbour at teh Sydney Convention Centre. Its time to stay and Play Pirate Treasure within Darling Harbour – Darling Quarter.
- Incorporate Cockle Bay, King Street Wharf, The Aquarium, Wildlife World, The Chinese Gardens, Powerhouse, Before investigating speed machines within the Maritime Museum and registering your team at the Welcome Wall.
- Barangaroo treasure hunts are the ideal work corporate becomes challenge escape team development for Lendlease, Amex and KPMG, Celbrations Christmas games and finish up with a fine ale, beer, wine or cider at The Pallisade Hotel Pub. For those companies and organisations with more energy lets examine the beers at The Lord Nelson above the Hero Of Waterloo!
- More Treasure Hunting trails are available in Pyrmont, Glebe and Jacksons Landing me hearties, where Dragon Boats breath fire long extinguished embers of histry lie exposed to greed and corruption.. .
- Fabulous Flowers and Plant based Treasure Hunting with our Botanic Gardens. The quirky, weird n wonderful statues reveal more myseries of Sydney’s development. Spy intriguing colonies of flying fox camps, ponds, gold fish and plants from around the world.
- Government House grounds to explore.
- Hyde Park and Hyde Park Barracks Treasure Hunts that include the Australian Mint, Sydney Eye hospital and the very elusive secret stunning aoasis of Sydney in Sandringham Gardens.
- Team building cleverness is by bringing all people united together at the end of fun pirate Hunt. Sharing what you have explored and discovered me treasures.
- Loving wines and escaping conference rooms in The Hunter Valley
Enjoy the Pokolbin region. McGuigan Bros Wines, Brokenwood cellar Door, Tempus 2, Smelly Cheese, Sabor Desserts, Hunter Valley Chocolates, Hunter Valley Crowne Plaza, Cypress Lakes Resort, Tamburlaine wines, Hunter Valley Gardens, Mecure, Hope Estate and mucvh more wioth Smelly Cheeses, Delicious decadent chocolates, ahhhh amore!
- Blue Mountains Explorers treasure Hunters follow in the footsteps of Aboriginal Gundungarra people, as well as our well known Wentwroth, Blaxland and Lawson.
- Other Blue Mountains bounty trails include; Glenbrook, Springwood, Leura, Katoomba, Blackheath,
Departing directly from the Fairmont Resort, Lilianfels, Echoes, The Carrington and Hydro Majestic.
- Southern Highlands Treasures revealed. In Bowral, Berrima, Bundanoon, Belangalo, Sutton Forest.
- Explore the quaint Emnglish Garden Grounds of Milton Park, Craigieburn, Peppers Manor House, Gibraltar Hotel and a series of remarkable Golf Courses.
- Saving the best treasure hunts to last with memories.
- Dig for Gold Coast treasure Hunts around Surfers Paradise. Main Beach, Tallebudgera, Kingscliff, Kirra, Burleigh, Southport, Stradbroke Island (Straddie).
Have your staff, employees and friends navigate and search finding the best fun Sydney, Gold Coast, Beach and Mountains. Escape to the wine country around Hunter Valley, Southern Highlands and Bowral. Explore the beaches of the Central Coast.
Incorporating the best fun playing games, resolving puzzles, riddles and clues. Merged into your exciting escape the board room or corporate event.
Ultimately successfully finding and opening real treasure chests.