Treasure Hunts we have been sailing the seas and cities of the Australia’s East Coast over 20+ years. Creating fun quality Treasure Hunts and Scavenger Hunt for staff and groups. Superior fun activities of discovery. Request a free quote for your next team building, team bonding, staff, social, conference or corporate group activity.
TREASURE HUNTS Allow you To Explore and Discover more than a Guided Tour it’s an exciting adventure – Get lost in the moment and find real treasure!
- all cities
- all towns
- all hotels
- all conference centres
- all conference venues
- all Australian Islands
from our infamous Escape Cockatoo Island Sydney Harbour, Clarke Island or Shark Island. To Hamilton Island, Norfolk Island, Rottnest Island and Christmas Island
- all Australian docksides and ports from Cairns to Brisbane to Gold Coast, Newcastle, Sydney Harbour. To Manly, Bondi, Coogee, Bronte, Cronulla and Royal National Park.
- all famous Australian Eastern beaches
- all favourite NSW – QLD Resorts
- to the Blue or Glasshouse and Springbrook Mountains
- Treasure Hunt in every town
- Explore historic villages from Berrima to Sawtell
- Escape rooms
- Get out of the board rooms and connect on an adventure
What do at treasure Hunts do? We create clue trails to discover Mystery, mischief and mayhem whilst building team morale. We provide exceptional, exciting to serious team building results. We enjoy laughter and good spirits to ensure a rollicking pirating fun treasure hunt. Bringing your staff, managers, employees, leaders and friends in together. Connecting staff and people in search or pursuit of secret treasure bounty. Supported by true tales abound with glorious researched stories to share with you.
Contact Us The Scavenger Hunt and Treasure Hunts Experts for Custom Built Clever Fun Clue Trails in Australia Designed to Discover More
Locked in real treasure chests for you to find and keep the bountiful rewards! If you cannot find the Treasure Hunt escape package on this website – ask us and we will design one specific for your team or social celebration.
Muster Your Staff Talents and Escape with a Treasure Hunt Discovery The Most Popular Team Building Activities for Groups in Sydney, The Rocks, Hunter Valley, The Gold Coast and Brisbane.
Find More Clever Fun Benefits!
- Sydney Treasure Hunts – The Rocks. Town Hall, Martin Place, Wynyard, China Town, George Street, QVB, Regent Theater, World Square, The Hilton, Stamford Grand.
- From old Sydney Town, through The Rocks Pubs and along the foreshore to Barangaroo and Darling Harbour to enjoy celebrations with a motley crew of social treasure hunters, business teams searching for happiness and well-being to corporate groups loving the spirit of adventure.
- NEW Treasure Hunts on the Far North Coast Treasures in Byron Bay, Ballina, Lismore, Kingscliff, Tweed Heads, Brunswick, Murwhillumbah. Even Mullumbimby and Mooball or Tintenbar and Cudgen. Hastings Point, Casuarina and Cabarita.
- Kingscliff Treasure Hunts at Salt n Pepper.
- Indoor Treasure Hunting- yes, we come to your event or facility and set up a personalised treasure trail to learn and discover more about everything. The element of treasure hunt surprise coupled with exciting clue based activities.
- Keeps all groups of any age guessing, discovering, being present, engaged and entertained.
- Escape Rooms quite literally where we bring the escape into your meeting, conference or off site team development program.
- Hunt In The Rocks, Sydney. Explore and investigate Sydney’s historic Architecture. Capturing incredible Photo opportunities and photo challenges.
- The Bonds building, Argyle Store, Caminito, The Australian, Mercantile, Hero of Waterloo…
- More Rocks pubs like The Lord Nelson, Bavarian, Belgian Beer Cafe, The Orient, The Push
- Phillips Foote in The Rocks for a hearty BBQ lunch then dinner…
- Or DeGroots gallop over the Argyle Cut to ride The wild foods of Pony, and beirfest land of Lowenbrau .
- We suggest an artful way to enjoy a snack is at the MCA (Museum of Contemporary Arts) with stunning views to the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House waterfront views. To die for!
- Scavenger Hunts around Sydney, Darling Harbour, Circular Quay and Eastern Water Jetty by the Opera House steps.
- Trivia hunt hint answers – Opera House Steps – How many – Yes…. all seventy two of them! Yes we triple checked and counted them…
- Stroll your teams around Circular Quay and wind back round to Tarpeian Way for a Memory is Creation without end sculpture fest. Destroyed Sydney sandstone convict cut buildings, now laid to rest.
- Explore and reveal the mysteries, murders and mayhem within a real Convict Barracks treasures within Hyde Park.
- Our take on The Museum of Sydney that will leave your breathless with rare artefacts of social society avoiding viruses.
- Dive into the Tank Stream. revealing the true mystery of the translucent eels beneath the Westin Hotel. Just a whispered ghostly breath ’round yonder corner from the famous Hilton Hotel.
Contact Treasure Hunts for MORE IDEAS and the best locations For Teams Looking For Fun Team Building Scavenger Hunts and Team Bonding Activities
- We investigate The treasures of the Reserve bank in Martin Place.
- Keeping tabs on Sydney Eye Hospital on Macquarie Street and deposit staff, employees, friends and families at the Sydney Mint a great investment for printing and making money!
- Round the corner and over the hill have teams exploring and sleuthing for a range of clues hidden around The Botanic Gardens, Opera House and Circular Quay.
- Short of time and conferencing in Darling Harbour at teh Sydney Convention Centre. Its time to stay and Play Pirate Treasure within Darling Harbour – Darling Quarter.
- Incorporate Cockle Bay, King Street Wharf, The Aquarium, Wildlife World, The Chinese Gardens, Powerhouse, Before investigating speed machines within the Maritime Museum and registering your team at the Welcome Wall.
- Barangaroo treasure hunts are the ideal work corporate becomes challenge escape team development for Lendlease, Amex and KPMG, End of Financial Year Celebrations to Finding Santa Christmas games. That finish up with a fine ale, beer, wine or cider at The Pallisade Hotel Pub. For those companies and organisations with more energy lets examine the beers at The Lord Nelson above the Hero Of Waterloo!
- More Treasure Hunting trails are available in Pyrmont, Glebe and Jacksons Landing me hearties. Here Dragon Boats breath fire long extinguished embers of history lie exposed to greed and corruption…
- Fabulous Flowers and Plant based Treasure Hunting with our Sydney Harbour’s stunning Botanic Gardens. The quirky, weird n wonderful statues reveal more mysteries of Sydney’s development. Spy intriguing colonies of flying fox (not bat) camps, ponds, gold fish and exotic species of plants from around the world.
- Sydney’s Government House grounds to explore.
- Hyde Park and Hyde Park Barracks Treasure Hunts that can include the Australian Mint, Sydney Eye hospital and the very elusive secret stunning oasis of Sydney in the secretive hidden delights of Sandringham Gardens.
- Team building activity with clever clues. Bringing all people united together at the end of fun pirate Hunt. Sharing what you have explored and discovered me treasures.
- Loving wines and escaping conference rooms in The Hunter Valley
Enjoy the Pokolbin region. McGuigan Bros Wines, Brokenwood cellar Door, Tempus 2, Smelly Cheese. Sabor Desserts, Hunter Valley Chocolates. Direct for groups accommodated or conferencing at the Rydges Hunter Valley once Crowne Plaza. Staying and playing at the Cypress Lakes Resort. Tantalising Tamburlaine wines. getting lost in the mazes within Hunter Valley Gardens. Macbeth or Mercure. Happiness at Hope Estate and much more to delight the olfactory sense. Smelly Cheeses, Bishops Red to Delicious decadent Hunter Valley chocolates, ahhhh amore!
- Blue Mountains Explorers treasure Hunters follow in the footsteps of Aboriginal Gundungarra people, as well as our well known exploration trio; Wentworth, Blaxland and Lawson.
- Other Blue Mountains bounty trails include; Glenbrook, Springwood, Leura, Katoomba, Blackheath. Departing directly from the Fairmont Resort, Lilianfels, Echoes, The Carrington and Hydro Majestic.
- Southern Highlands Treasures revealed. In Bowral, Berrima, Bundanoon, Belangalo and Sutton Forest.
- Explore the quaint English Garden Grounds of Milton Park, Craigieburn, Peppers Manor House. The Gibraltar Hotel and a series of remarkable Golf Courses to dig into.
- Saving the best treasure hunts to last – creating lasting memories.
- Dig for Gold Coast treasure Hunts around Surfers Paradise. Main Beach, Tallebudgera, Kingscliff, Kirra, Burleigh, Southport, Stradbroke Island (Straddie).
Have your staff, employees and friends navigate and search finding the best fun team activities in Sydney, Gold Coast, Beach and Mountains This Christmas.
Escape to the wine country around Hunter Valley, Southern Highlands and Bowral or Berrima. Explore the beautiful outdoor activities and Sydney Bondi, Manly and Coogee beaches. Head to Central Coast Terrigal and Avoca Beaches.
Incorporate the best fun playing games, resolving puzzles, riddles and clever clues. Merged into your exciting escape any board room to create a unique and exciting fun corporate group event.
Ultimately be rewarded staff successfully finding and opening real treasure chests.