Treasure Or Scavenger Hunting Activities for Groups in All Locations to Discover Real Treasures
Corona Recovery Treasure Hunts activities and Scavenger Hunting for all groups in all locations. Discover the best Team Activities suitable for all abilities. 10-1,000 guests. Over 35 Treasure Hunts to select from. Or let us custom build your treasure trail.
Fun corporate group events for staff, team building, team bonding and social celebrations. Created to solve mysteries and discover real treasures with real bounty.
Escape the office to be Pirates or Sherlock Holmes slueths in Sydney, Parramatta, Bowral, Blue Mountains and Hunter Valley. Also available in Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Surfers Paradise and the Gold Coast.
We provide a clever fun themed group or special corporate event that will have you laughing together in search of real treasures. For groups of 10 to 100’s of staff, communities, competitors or friends. We custom build and tailor your treasure trail to get you to your location or venue in time.
Treasure Hunts was established in Sydney, The Rocks in 1995. Over 25 years locked and bound to creating and facilitating the best team experiences we can muster.
Follow the secret clue trails around pubs, docks, wharves, city streets or conference centers. Live an adventure together or become super competitive. Discovering mysteries, intrigue and rich history in search of a pirates bounty. Worthy of a drink or 2 for the wayward. Holy grail is locked in real hidden secret treasure chests.
Enjoy rewarding experiences in the heart of Sydney, Manly Beach, Coogee Beach, The Rocks. Hunter Valley, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast and Brisbane. Reveal what’s behind hidden doors. Challenge corporate and team bonding activities groups. Explore and steal away with your personally engraved Holy Grail Trophy rewards – ahoy!
Watch out for a surprise twist at ye grand finale. In a pub, cafe or restaurant of ye choice. As your group unwinds a clever twist to the wee wicked and often true tales. Ye bounty is locked. But, do you have the communication, collaboration and problem solving skills to open the chest and take the loot?
Escape the office grind. Become a Pirate, Captain, Convict or come clean with no theme. Jump aboard. Dressed up in pirating costumes to enjoy a social event, have a laugh, discovering real treasures – your people.
Treasure Hunt Team Activities and Events For Abilities and Corporate Groups in Sydney, The Rocks to Gold Coast Beaches and Beyond
We are Professionally trained Treasure Hunt designers. With over 25 years experience in creating 1,000’s of treasure hunts for 10 – 1,000’s of staff, employees and hopefully – your’s. In every location, from offices to the beaches. At corporate conferences, special events. On Sydney Harbour Islands and up or down the Australian shipwrecked coast.
Celebrate the End of Financial Year EOFY around Sydney, the Rocks, Cockatoo Island or Bondi beaches. Uncover hidden clues or scavenger items. Leading you to a real chest overflowing with your teams holy grail!
Corporate group events both large and small are our speciality. Custom built clue trails through the heart of The Rocks, Sydney or Darling Harbour. Explore Barangaroo, Bondi, Parramatta and Manly beach. Discover Cairns and Port Douglas secrets through to Surfers Paradise, on the Gold Coast. Or splash out on the Sunshine Coast and right around Brisbane. Venturing south we uncover the secrets of Melbourne Federation Square, Docklands, Southbank and escape Melbourne Gaol.
You get to enjoy fantastic pirating activities with unique team bonding. Real clues and stories for all corporate groups that are ideal for business meetings and staff off sites. Remarkable get to know your staff better for conference breaks. Incorporating a special blend of fun team bonding or coporate challenges. Team activities to make your celebration, a day or night to remember.
‘Welcome aboard me Hearties, it’s time to Hunt for Real Treasure Chests!’
Guaranteed to be terrific fun. Exploring Sydney Harbour, Sydney beaches or savouring a drink en-route through The historic Rocks. We create journey’s that engage large corporate groups and special events.
Travel by feet or aboard water aboard Water Taxis. Even sailing Historic Tall Ships with Pirates with Captains blasting their cannons. We sail Sydney by yachts. Travel by water taxis or ferry across Sydney Harbour waters to Shark and Cockatoo Islands. Visit Taronga Zoo, Clarke Island and Quarantine. Investigating mysterious coves, wharves, history and mysteries on secluded pirate stashed beaches.
Ye exclusive corporate team building activities trails of adventure awaits!
- The ROCKS Scavenger and Treasure Hunts with or without Historic Pubs
- Darling Harbour Sydney Team Activities of Dashing and Daring
- Manly Beach Mayhem from The Sebel, Q Station or Manly Novotel Hotel
- Bondi Beach Breakers Team Beach Games and Fun Activities
- Coogee Beach Crowne Plaza Jewels Discovery
- Sydney Olympic Park Activities Going-for-Gold
- Blue Mountains Explorers and Bushrangers Quest direct from The Carrington Hotel, Hydro Magestic, Lilianfels and Fairmont Resorts.
Southern Highlands; experience Bowral, Berrima or Burradoo Activities. Also Berry, Bundanoon.
Kangaroo Valley Treasures can be found along with Scavenger Hunts ready for your team to discover. Everywhere; Escape conference meetings in Bowral at Peppers Manor House, Craigieburn, Milton Park or Gibraltar Hotels. Receive the best engaging fun corporate activities. Our treasurey of Hunger Games can include Robin Hood Archery target shooting. Then search for the Murder Mystery who dunnit clues. Within unique Southern Highlands Winery Cellar Doors. Whilst wine tasting, wine blending, barrel rolling and more…
In the shadow of the mighty Mt Gibraltar, Mittagong lies a secret. Hit your colleagues for a six around the Donald Bradman cricket pitch. Explore unique Bowral mysteries within the Southern Highlands. Reveal pirate culprits and be rewarded with delicious hand crafted chocolate treat bounty or Centennial wines.
Investigate the Surveyors General Pub. Alongside the historic Berrima Gaol or Jail. Memories of The White Horse Inn, Magpie Cafe and now famous ‘eat dessert first’ Gumnut Patisseries. Here, bear witness the plantings of the Father of Federation. Sir Henry Parkes. Sample sweet Lolly Stores where fizz bombs may explode. Stake your claim before the Berrima Court House. Or be carted off to Berrima Gaol to be punished for your crimes. Great for Bowral’s Gibraltar or Peppers Craigieburn group team building activities.
Queenslands Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise with popular Team Bonding for Corporate Groups Conference Escapes at RACV, Crowne Plaza, Seaworld, the Sharaton and Hilton Hotels
- Explore Surfers Paradise from Main beach to Broadbeach, Kingscliff and Stradbroke ‘Straddie’ Island. Dig sands to discover real buried treasure chests. Ideal as a relaxed journey to get your guests to interact, mingle and mix whilst exploring the best Gold Coast experiences. Escape the conference scene, breaking out with fun team bonding activities.
- Burleigh, Coolangatta, Currumbin, Kirra, Tweed Heads Hunts are ideal corporate escapes where your teams can get clever. Test your staff’s collaboration and problem solving skills.
- Experience our newest line up of quality team events on the Gold Coast and Surfers Paradise Amazing Races.
Hunter Valley Scavenger Hunt Team Building Activities from Crowne Plaza, Cypress Lakes, Chateau Elan to Hunter Valley Gardens and Harrigans Heart
- Hunter Valley Winery Treasure Hunts are devine with wine to sample a great drop or 2. At the likes of Tempus 2, McGuigan Brothers. Brokenwood and Petersens Sparkling Wine (Champagne) House for Sparkling Australian Wines. We design Hunts for Hens visiting selected Cellar Doors. Experience delicious wine tastings. Decadent Hunter chocolates and the best smelly cheeses. Here you can have your cake and eat it too! Fine fun for Hunter Valley Team Building Activities that finish with a grand finale clever twist and ya favourite drop of Red.
Central Coast Team Activity from The Crowne Plaza Terrigal to the best Beaches
- Terrigal Scavenger Hunts direct from The Terrigal Crowne Plaza. Presenting the best team building activities ideas. Ideal for Central Coast conference break outs. Escape your business along the beach with games to play. Need games staff to motivate your team? We have just the solution.
- Activities in Avoca, Gosford, Ettalong and Umina are all custom built for fun participation for staff activities break out from conferencing.
- Newcastle discovery hunting for clues along Nobbys and Merewether Beaches.
Custom Built Exclusive Scavenger Hunts for Fun Occasions that will take your staff on a Journey of Discovery Revealing True Mysteries to Solve
- Brisbane Fun activities;
To be found in Queen Street, Botanic Gardens, Kangaroo Point and along South Bank to Eagle Street Pier.
- Canberra Team Building;
From our Parliment House to Glebe Park. Mt Ainsley, Burley Griffen, Arboretum, NCA and out to Mt Stromlo for amazing Slueths!
- Parramatta Team Bonding;
Digging beneath the developments from Parramatta to The Park Royal, Rydges, Novotel and Mantra Hotels.
- Cycling, Kayaking, Dragon Boating and Mountain Biking Orienteering, Navigation with Scavenger Hunting enroute.
- Pink Panther, Cluedo, Murder She Wrote;
– themed unique and new team building activities.
- The Worlds Greatest Detective series of team building and corporate challenges;
- Sherlock Holmes is in town. Visit 221b Baker Street from Sydney in London cabs rendezvousing with the remarkable Watson and Sherlock Holmes!
- Car Rally Treasure Hunts
Across Sydney Harbour Bridge and out to Manly beaches or The Blue Mountains.
- Team Building Events;
Designed to include special product launches, branding of services and business values.
Receive your Free Bounty & engraved Holy Grail Trophy. Discover legends in a Pirates tale of the Caribbean or Jack Sparrow themes. Excellent fun options in and outside of Sydney include: Indiana Jones temple Of Doom, Raiders of The Lost Ark, CSI, Mission Impossible, Scavenger hunts, Cluedo and who dunnit Murder Mysteries!
Is your team competitive? Our friendly corporate event partners at the best Sydney Amazing Races . Providing exceptional team activities in The Rocks, Sydney CBD, Pyrmont and the bottom of Middle Harbour.
Or enjoy more Amazing Races going for gold in Sydney Olympic Park, Parramatta, Surfers Paradise, The Gold Coast and The Rocks. If we can’t assist and build your team morale. Surely a few may walk the plank.
- New corporate group fun activities and events that go beyond amazing races.
- Indoor Hunts that avoid the wet, cold and rain, Partnering with Escape Indoor.
- Geo Caching Technology Savvy Modern Treasure Hunts
- Mission Possible team events. Become a Tom Cruise or Espionage agents and chase down an Assassins Creed.
- 007 Team Bonding Missions and Intelligent Corporate Events provided Australia wide.
- CSI Crime Scene Investigations that sleuth a murder, collect the evidence and determine ya verdict.
- Designed to match your conference theme and incorporate business values.
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, DaVinci Code, Diamond Treasure Trails, Lost and Survivor.
- Challenge our Team to develop a custom built pirate or public events.
- We create Cluedo detective, 007 James Bond, Sherlock Holmes and Agatha Christie sleuthing hunts.
- Even murder mysteries and CSI events for corporate groups.
- employee communication
- team cooperation
- staff cohesion
- bringing staff, employees closer together, interaction
- Get To Know You Games GTKYG
- outdoor team building
- staff working toward a common goal
- reward by finding real treasure chests filled with bounty
- problem solving that is rewarded with successful opening treasure chests
- themed fun events such as being pirates of Caribbean
- custom designed tailored trails
- Scavenger hunts getting your team to your celebration destination
Grab your team and explore. A wicked, clever fun quest for bounty. Meet your teams off sites conference activities. Mission statements, values and outcomes. For brilliant team development programs across Australia visit Thrill team building experiences!
Enjoy being a ‘Friendly Pirate’ for a few hours. On the Seas of Sydney Harbour from The Rocks to The Gold Coast and Surfers Paradise treasures everywhere.