Hunter Valley Wine Treasure Hunting Activities For Social Events or Corporate Team Building
The Hunter is our favourite wine country escape. Grape for conferences and events with resort accommodation and the best selection of team activities.
Seeking great ideas to experience The Hunter Valley? In an easy 2 hours drive from Sydney, you can discover a stunning wine region with amazing local produce. Made easily accessible for team building, conference corporate groups and social hens groups to enjoy a refreshing change. With delicious wines, cheeses n’ chocolate tantalisers topped with fun to discover more.
Hunter Valley Treasure Hunt For Team Building, Corporate Groups, Conferences or Hens Fun Celebration Activities
The Hunter is smattered with sensational quality wineries, cellar door wine tasting experiences, terrific wines and wonderful gardens. Making it the perfect setting for your Treasure Hunting team building activities and corporate conference break escapes. Looking for unique and refreshing corporate events? We would be delighted to blend your brand and our event management skills with your business and host your conference activity.
Wine Tasting with Treasure Hunts are the most Rewarding blend for Groups
No matter if you are a seasoned Hunter Valley Semillon or Shiraz wine connoisseur. Or just budding your taste for the grape varietal styles. We can help you create the best team bonding fun activities selection. Direct from all Hunter Valley Conference Centers.
Treasure Hunting is a pleasure due to its relaxed pace of enjoyable activities. Your teams get to explore and taste premium Hunter Valley Chocolates, Hunter Smelly Cheeses and naturally a fine selection of wines on their journey. There is a real treasure chest awaiting to be discovered. X Marks the Spot where the treasure often behind a hidden door. Come along and problem solve a few riddles, clues and challenges to discover bounty.
Experience hunting through Hunter Valley Gardens from Crowne Plaza, Mercure Hunter Valley and Cypress Lakes Resorts for Fun Conference Events
- the Crowne Plaza newest conference facilities or at
- Cypress Lakes resort
- Peppers Hunter Valley
- Mercure Hunter Valley
- Sebel Kirkton Park
- Hunter Resort.
- We have team events at Chateau Elan, Harrigans, Tempus Two and Hope Estate.
Our Treasure Hunts blend the most enjoyable team activities with quality Hunter Valley wines or Potters Brewery Hunter Valley Beers. Which are a wine-tastic activity for social celebrations, business events & corporate groups to enjoy!
Knowing the Hunter Valley like the back of our hands, Gives Hens Groups Celebrations and Business teams the best of wine country!
Allow us to customise a special tailor made treasure hunt, amazing race, murder mystery that takes you from your conference venue to winery cellar door or off site restaurants.
- Wine tasting activities
- Wine blending experiments where you get to take the wine you blend home.
- Grape picking and Grape stomping. Now that’s a barrell of laughs!
- Ask us to create our signature Wine Divine team building events from vine to wine.
- We will plonk your staff in the grapes to get the juices flowing.
- Real Treasures to be found direct from all Hunter Valley accommodation venues.
- Search for clues, solve mysteries and maybe if you’re lucky taste chocolates, cheeses, beers and wine!
- Treasure Hunts are custom designed & facilitated to match your Hunter Valley Conference activities.
- Treasure Hunting Locations within the Hunter Valley Gardens to Alice in Wonderland themes. Where we design Mad Hatter Tea Parties and wine tasting in the vineyards, mazes or amongst the flower gardens.
- Aqua Golf activities for team building fun, swing the golf clubs, smashing the balls – No Happy Gilmores!
- Hunter Valley Crowne Plaza is our 1st checkpoint for large corporate group events.
- Specialised Team Building activities, games and fun experiences are available from Cypress Lakes
- New Activities from Hunter Valley Resorts and The Sebel Kirkton Park
- Tempus Two Winery Cellar Door activities at the footy posts or getting into sensational quality wine tasting…
- Potters Brewery for treasure based on yeast, malt hops and awesome brews.
- Broken Wood Winery for quick games of Cricket, where we smash out grapes from Semillon to Shiraz. Then roll the barrels in races before blending and tasting wines.
- McGuigans Winery, where the cheesery makes a perfect accompaniment to the treasure hunt activities.
- Tyrrell’s Wines
- Boutique Wineries
- Peterson’s sparkling wines at the Champagne House now called Sparkling Wines
- New to our line up of inclusions for corporate groups in the Hunter is The Distillery
ENQUIRE NOW – Hunter Valley wine tasting, wine blending, Games, Barrel Rolling, grape stomping with wine country team building and corporate events experts.