Wine, cheese, chocolates, treats, wineries, breweries, distilleries. Amazing conference venues with bounty to discover for social celebrations and staff team building activities.
We explore the best of the Hunter Valley for fun social group events. Unique Team Bonding activities or custom built Team Building Hunter Valley treasure trail activity.
We continue to provide the best Treasure Hunter Wine Country staff and team building conference challenge experience we can harvest.
Have us Custom build your Treasure Trails through Hunter Valley Village Gardens, Terrific Wineries and the Hunter’s unique conference venues.
Checkpoints and tastings at amazing Hunter Valley Cellar doors. Directly at Rydges Treasure Hunter at the ye old Crowne Plaza. Explore more, at The Cypress Lakes Resort to find the hidden secret jewels of Spicers Guesthouse and Voco Kirkton Park.
We love a great treasure hunt through the central Hunter Valley Gardens. Or wander to Wandin Valley. Make love to wine in Lovedale. Poke fun at each other in Pokolbin. Breathe in the vistas and views of Audrey Wilkinsons winery or vacate at Voco Kirkton Park.
Experience and Explore the special wonders of Hunter vineyards in Lovedale and Pokolbin from Brokenwood wine, Tyrrels wines to McGuigans and Rosemont best vintages.
Revealing secret bounty in a stashed Treasure Chest or wine barrel.
Hunter Valley is our favourite wine country for scavenger hunting or real treasure chest hunts for all group sizes and abilities.
Comfortable walking pace to cellar door and gin / vodka locations within easy accessible distances. No rushing required!
We offer a great series of quality facilitated team building activities for Hunter Valley conference and corporate group events.
Blossoming Fresh ideas for team energisers at all resort accommodation. Offering the best selection of fun and engaging team activities and experiences that are remarkable.
Treasure Hunter Events and Grape Escape for Exciting Fun Corporate Team Building Activities
- Hunter Valley Rydges Crowne Plaza treasure hunt for the Kings Crown Jewels
- Cypress Lakes Resort treasure hunt for a Rainbow Dreaming experience
- Mercure Pokolbin curated scavenger hunts
- Voco Kirkton Park – Treasure Hunt for Voco loco-motion
- Spicers Guesthouse Treasure Hunts In The Hunter Valley
- Harrigans Heros Irish Treasure and Good Will Hunting
- Wine Cellar Doors Hope Full Treasure Trove
- Hunter Valley Gardens Maze of Treasures and Mystery
Seeking more great ideas to experience wines in the Hunter Valley?
In an easy 2 hours drive from Sydney.
We guide you to discover a stunning wine region with amazing local produce.
Made easily accessible for team building, corporate conference groups.
Or social and hens groups to enjoy a refreshing change.
Taste a range of delicious wines, cheeses n’ chocolate tantalisers topped with fun activities.
It is the Hunter team activities escape package that allows you to discover more.
Hunter Treasure Valley Great Fun Team Events at, Cypress Lakes, Voco Kirkton Park, Spicers, Peppers and Rydges Plaza for Great Corporate and Conference Groups Delight
The Hunter Valley is abundant with sensational quality wineries. Cellar door wine tasting experiences. Terrific wines and wonderful gardens.
Making it the perfect setting for your Treasure Hunting team building activities and corporate conference break escapes. Looking for unique and refreshing corporate events? We would be delighted to blend your brand and our event management skills with your business and host your conference activity.
Wine Tasting blended with a Team Treasure Hunter Valley are the most Rewarding for Groups for 10-300 staff
No matter if you are a seasoned Hunter Valley Semillon or Shiraz wine connoisseurs.
Or just budding your taste for quality grape varietal styles. Treasure Hunter Valley can help you create the best team bonding fun activities selections.
Direct from all Hunter Valley Conference and Accommodation venues.
Treasure Hunting is a pleasure due to its relaxed pace of enjoyable activities. Your teams can explore and taste premium Hunter Valley Chocolates, Hunter Smelly Cheeses and naturally a fine selection of wines on their journey. There is a real treasure chest awaiting to be discovered. X Marks the Spot where the treasure often behind a hidden door. Come along and problem solve a few riddles, clues and challenges to discover your Hunter Valley bounty.
Experience and explore more at Hunter Valley Conference Venues Rydges, Mercure Hunter Valley and Cypress Lakes Resorts for the best Fun Conference Escape Events
- the Crowne Plaza conference team activities
- Cypress Lakes Resort amazing games for guests
- Spicers Guesthouse
- Peppers Hunter Valley
- Mercure Hunter Valley
- Kirkton Park
- The Convent Hunter Valley Luxury Boutique Hotel
- Hunter Valley Resort
- Chateau Elan, Harrigans, Tempus Two and Hope Estate.
- We bring team activities, treasure hunts, mobile escape rooms and more to your Hunter Valley Conference venue.
Our Treasure Hunts blend the most enjoyable team activities with quality Hunter wines or Potters Brewery Beers. Which are a wine-tastic activity for social celebrations, business events & corporate groups to enjoy!
Knowing the Hunter Valley like the back of our hands, Gives Hens Groups Celebrations and Business teams the best of wine country!
Allow us to customise a special tailor made treasure hunt, amazing race, murder mystery that takes you from your conference venue to winery cellar door or off site restaurants.
- Wine tasting activities
- Wine blending experiments where you get to take the wine you blend home.
- Grape picking and Grape stomping. Now that’s a barrell of laughs!
- Ask us to create our signature Wine Divine team building events from vine to wine.
- We will plonk your staff in the grapes to get the juices flowing.
- Real Treasures to be found direct from all Hunter accommodation venues.
- Search for clues, solve mysteries and maybe if you’re lucky taste chocolates, cheeses, beers and wine!
- Treasure Hunts are custom designed & facilitated to match your Hunter Conference activities.
- Treasure Hunting Locations within the Hunter Valley Gardens to Alice in Wonderland themes. Where we design Mad Hatter Tea Parties and wine tasting in the vineyards, mazes or amongst the flower gardens.
- Aqua Golf activities for team building fun, swing the golf clubs, smashing the balls – No Happy Gilmores!
- Rydges Resort Hunter Valley Plaza is our 1st checkpoint for large corporate group events.
- Specialised Team Building activities, games and fun experiences are available from Cypress Lakes
- New Activities from Hunter Valley Resorts and The old Sebel now voco Kirkton Park
- Tempus Two Winery Cellar Door activities at the footy posts for scoring a goal of sensational quality wine tastings…
- Potters Brewery for treasure based on yeast, malt hops and authentic craft brews.
- Broken Wood Winery for quick games of Cricket. Where we hit out out grapes from Semillon to Shiraz. Then roll the barrels in races before blending and tasting wines.
- Hunter Valley Aqua Golf and Putt Putt Golf for fun shots and lucky wins.
- McGuigans Winery for a premium wine tatsing.
- Where the cheesery makes a perfect accompaniment to the treasure hunt activities.
- Tyrrell’s Wines
- Lindemans winery
- Boutique Wineries
- Peterson’s sparkling wines at the Champagne House.
- New to our line up of inclusions for corporate groups in the Hunter is The Distillery
- Treasure and Hunter Valley wine tastings
- Wine Blending for great tastes
- Hunter Valley’s best fun things to do in Conference Energiser Games
- Solar Sun PALS – Fight Energy Poverty and Illuminate Eneregy on other Peoples Lives
- Wine Barrel Rolling fun n games
- Grape stomping team romp
- E-bike Guided Bicycle Tours
- Combine a Team Development program with your Hunter Valley on or Off site team activities
- Shin Dig – Honky Tonk Dance bands and live music in the vines to get into your groove!
DISCOVER more fun with the Treasure Hunter Valley wine country team building and corporate group event experts.