Berrima Treasure Hunts next to Bowral in The Southern Highlands are a sure way to get fun team building activities and a breakaway in an exciting scavenger hunt for a real treasure chest.
Experience excellent fun scavenger hunt team events or conference staff meeting escape package activities filled with intrigue and mystery round Historic Berrima township. Located on the banks of the Wollondilly River (elusive platypus have been spotted here recently).
Southern Highlands Treasure Hunts will have your teams in stocks of laughter and social groups up to plenty of mischief, enjoying Berrima or Bowral mayhem!
- enjoyable treasure hunting at a relaxed pace, with a real treasure chest opening grand finale at the Surveyor General
- competitive results from your conference venue on an awesome Amazing Race
- Serious insight with CSI Crime Scene Investigations
- Murder Mysteries
Ideal for corporate conference groups accommodation staying near Berrima at:
- The Gibraltar Hotel
- Peppers Manor House
- Milton Park Hotels
- All conference and accommodation venues in The Bowral area of the Southern Highlands 1.5hrs south of Sydney.
Professionally run and facilitated team events for adults (kids on family and social celebration events are welcome too). Focusing on enjoyment of your delegates whilst exploring the best kept secrets of the most intact surveyed historical township.
Timing for the treasure hunts are suggested to be 2-3hrs. Break from morning sessions of fun activities directly at your Southern Highlands conference facilities. Or meet us in Berrima by the haunted Court House to get cracking on solving the mystery case.
Southern Highlands Berrima Secret Treasures for Team Building, Corporate Groups around Berrima Gaol, Courthouse and Surveyor General in the Shadow of Mt Gibraltar, Bowral
- Discover The Surveyor General in Berrima. A genuine historic pub with the famous Ben Hall Bushrangers camped nearby on a verandah!
- Visit the Historic Berrima Court House. If apprehended, we will send you into Berrima Gaol.
- Intriguing, interesting and marvelous Museums, Arts, Crafts, Antiques and Bookshops to muse over.
- Take time to refuel at The Magpie Cafe
- Experience the delicious Gumnut Patisserie – where the saying goes ‘life’s short, eat dessert first’!
- Gallop by the White Horse Inn
- Learn of Lucretia, the Berrima Axe Murderer and her accomplices
- Clues could be planted by Henry Parkes, The Father of Federation
- Lolly Shops and Jams, Fizz Bombs and Wham!
- Real Team Bonding fun where your staff get handcuffed and tied up trying to escape!
- Southern Highlands Wineries like Centennial Wines are worth the drop in.
- Uncover a mystery or two blended with wine tasting, grape stomping, wine making.
- Enjoy relaxing drinks at the end of a rewarding treasure hunt trail.
Conference and corporate groups accommodation is available at Craigieburn, Milton Park, Peppers Manor House or The Gibraltar Hotel. Our professional conference organisation (PCO) works in with all local Southern Highlands conference venues.
Such as the secret and charming Little Forest. A hidden jewel for Southern Highlands accommodation. Our partners at THRILL team events provide accredited team building facilitators to take your business group on a journey that is engaging for all!
Make your Mark in History. Experience Bowral Scavenger Hunts and Berrima Treasure Hunts in The Southern Highlands. For rewarding team building activities that will have your staff smiling and engaged escaping the conference boardroom.