Team Building Activities That Make Conference Breaks a Great Fun Escape from The Office
Treasure Hunts supply lashings of unique team opportunities through experiential fun developmental activities and experiences for teams, staff, employees, managers and colleagues to enjoy sharing discovery together. We tailor make treasure hunt trails that lead you to amazing destinations.
Send us details of where you would like to start and finish. Timing also to suit your needs. We then create an exploration with clues, riddles and mysteries. That embed your corporate vision, business values, conference themes and missions or corporate team bonding challenges to succeed.
We are experienced and great at including everyone, as Treasure Hunting is not a race. It is a relaxed, clever journey with a surprising collaboration twist at the treasure chest grand opening finale. Bringing all teams back together, in a united suspenseful fun teamwork finish, (or mutineer) the captain and become the rogue pirate.
Discover The Most Fun Sydney to the Gold Coast’s Team Building Activities with New Team Bonding Ideas Limited Only by Imagination
- Explore The Rocks and Sydney CBD to the Harbour on Board a Fire Engine to drive around Sydney Town for 20 guests
- Inspect and dress ups like Sherlock Holmes or Super Heros through Darling Harbour around Darling Quarter, Barangaroo, Cockle Bay, King Street Wharf and Pyrmont
- Be PIRATES arghhhh me hearties and have fun plundering treasures. We supply the gear and dress ups for captains, convicts, lads, lasses and real pirating Jack Sparrows. Or come clean with no theme.
- Islands on Sydney Harbour exploring secret underground tunnels including Cockatoo Island Team Events, Shark Island Spectacles, Goat Island where Berry Billy Goat Gruff once roamed.
- Along Manly Beaches direct from The Novotel, Manly Sebel or The Q Station
- Within Sydney Olympic Park in Homebush Bay and around Bicentennial Park
- Catch the latest activities on Bondi Beach rescues. Cliff Top walking from Tamarama and along to Gordons Bay, Coogee Beach, Bronte and Maroubra Beach with Treasures found direct from The Crowne Plaza
- Experience Cockatoo Island Escape corporate team building events and incentives for rewarding team days that can be slept off whilst Glamping and story telling around the fire.
- Board Water Taxis to Shark Island, Clark Island, Berry Island, Goat Island, Spectacle Island or be held up at Fort Denison on Sydney Harbour
- Treasure Hunt the best of Parramatta from Church Street to Riverside, Parramatta Park and round Lancer Barracks
Searching for real treasures and treasure chests in places like The Rocks, Sydney, Manly, Coogee and the birthplace of the Colony in Parramatta. Explore directly from your conferences, offices, hotels and meeting rooms. To enjoy engaging quality events that bond teams together.
We love providing new Team Building Activities to enhance your groups communication and leadership skills. Increasing cooperation that inspires collaboration. Or a mutiny is on our hands.
We like to improve teams problem solving skills, strategic thinking and time management. Creating events where colleagues relationships are strengthened. Completing a team focused task that is as rewarding as it is enjoyable.
Small or Large Corporate Group Events Custom Built Trails for your Business To Discover Staff Talents along The way
Our emphasis is on a fun discovery. The history, mystery and intrigue of your selected location, naturally unites your team. Whether your team would like to be dressed up as pirates or it’s a relaxing team bonding affair. We provide the theming and props for fully packaged corporate events. Nothing is left to chance.
Adapting the activities to match the theme you have in mind. Let us take a load off your hands. Rain or shine we conduct our activities as we provide coverall ponchos to keep you high n dry.
With over 1,000 successful and clever Treasure Hunts for corporate groups conducted. Our experience and style of delivery is second to none. In fact we guarantee our skills as an accredited quality team building company. Embark on fun treasure hunting escapades in Sydney, Hunter Valley, Blue Mountains and Southern Highlands Corporate Conference Pirating Captains will float your teams boat and have everyone laughing in no time.
New team building ideas designed to improve teams getting to know each other better
Tell us me hearties, where your want to start and finish your conference breaks with fantastic team events. We will design the escape direct from your client brief. Travel from ye corporate offices or meetings and conference rooms in hotels to the outdoors. Walk the plank to selected famous pubs, cafes or restaurants and enjoy team celebrations with us!