Manly Beach Treasure Hunt Activities for all Groups to Have Fun and Play
Manly treasure hunts provide excellent fun social activities or team building for corporate event conference escape packages from Sydney to Manly Beach.
Board the Circular Quay Ferry to pass Taronga Zoo and disembark at Manly Wharf to meet with our Captain of Quarantine.
Shhhhh listen carefully to the tale we have to tell! ‘There’s awesome secret treasures and bounty to be found. Could it be in Manly Cove? Aye, or at Spring Cove at the Quarantine Station. Down the David Jones Locker end of the Corso or at the delightful Shelley Beach”?
Real Treasures are awaiting your teams, coupled with a sense of adventure to include corporate team challenges and discovery.
Disembark the Manly Ferry for the best fun team activities following Henry Gilbert Smith’s advice, “only 7 miles from Sydney, yet 1,000 miles from care!”
Manly Beach Social Celebration or Team Building Bounty Discoveries on a Sydney Escape
Manly is bustling with lively side street Coffee culture, sensational sea-foods, restaurants and once an extreme shark diving Aquarium where you could get up close and personal with Marine Predators.
Feel the sand between your toes on Sydney’s fantastic Northern beaches, then kick back and enjoy the remarkable conference facilities at The Q station, Novotel or the Manly Sebel. We would love to share some special local secrets with your team. Backed up by the best wine and spirits bars Northside of Sydney harbour.
With two sides from rugged ocean pounding to create a gentle harbour protected by North Head and fused together by the Corso sands.
A wonderful strip of food gastronomy and delicious beverages are available to indulge in. As the sun shines brightly dipping its rays along golden beaches. The surf break will take you away from the everyday grind of work.
TreasureHunts is here to play – revealing excellent gems and secrets for your team to discover. Including amazing Surf Culture at Quicksilver. Local Craft Beer at the Four Pines brewery. Hanging out at Manly Sailing club or Manly Wharf overlooking a beautiful glassy cove.
Each amazing hunt is uniquely created to have you explore features and uncover a mystery or two. Ultimately leading you to a real hidden treasure chest. Where X Marks the Spot!
Activities along your pirating treasure trail may include;
- Sand Sculpting
- History with unique mysteries
- Beach Volleyball Games
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- Snorkel to retrieve hidden clues…
you never know what mysterious clue you’ll uncover next.
- Ultimately your team will recover a real hidden treasure chest with a secret lock opening.
Manly Team Building Activities and Adventure Options
- Manly Amazing Races
- Sand Sculpting marine sea creatures and wild imaginative visions created by your teams talent.
- Manly Beach Games that get everybody activated from Sunrise to Sunset.
- Walks and swims at Shelly Beach and The Bower
- North Head explorations of Military installations that protected Sydney Harbour.
- Manly Wharf Hotel, where fine dining and great pub are fused into heart meals, washed down with great beers.
- Another terrific Blue Bavarian Beer Cafe that serves Deutsch’s Bier Bitte!
- Max Brenner Chocolate Bar on Manly Wharf to sip and feel great!
- Kayaking along the coves out to the Quarantine Station.
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- Snorkeling at Shelley Beach
- Beach Volleyball Team Games
- Iron Person Events and Mini Olympics Games for Groups on the golden Sands.
- Guided Walks out along North Head and The Corso with a professional local guide.
- Surfing lessons with our Surfing friends
- Team Building Games that get your conference activities shaken up in a fun way!
- Sailing and Kayaking Paddle Treasure Hunts on Pittwater and Sydney Harbour
Discover hidden secrets in and around the Aquarium and the Corso
Kick off fun Corporate and Team Activities from all Manly Conference Venues
- Manly Pacific Novotel – the largest corporate group accommodation and conference venues.
- The serene Sebel – Home of a delightful wine bar, Sangrias all round! Then jump through our Hula Hooping fun games, Trivia Nights and Corporate entertainment that is interactive.
- Q Station – Quarantine Station on North Head – fantastic for buried beach treasures and haunted Murder Mysteries.
- Only last week we were sculpting the Sands with terrific sand sculptures.
- Newport Mirage – overlooking Pittwater. Is a haven for our broader selection of corporate group team activities see our friends at Thrill.
- Wharf Hotel, The Sailing Club, The Surf Life Saving Club and The Skiff Club are all terrific venues for a corporate escape with Treasure Hunts.
From Middle Harbour to Newport to Palm Beach and Barrenjoey Lighthouse next to Home and Away out to West Head above Pittwater.
Contact the Treasure Hunting Crew on 02 9871 3333 for custom built Team Events to discover Fun on Sydney’s Northern Beaches.
Not sure yet – Please enquire NOW for free activity offers.