Sydney Water Taxi Scavenger and Treasure Hunts cross Sydney Harbour, to collect secret clues from our favourite Sydney Islands like Clarke Island, Spectacle Island, Cockatoo Island, Shark Island and Goat Island.
Turn up the excitement of Treasure Hunting in Sydney by boarding your very own captained water taxi or boat.
Set off on a water based adventure Exploring Sydney Harbour foreshores, docks and beaches surrounding Darling Harbour, Barangaroo and Circular Quay. To Watsons Bay, Walsh Bay, Millers Point and Luna Park.
We can have up to 10 Water Taxis on Sydney Harbour Treasure hunting for clues and stopping into great Christmas Celebration venues on the waterfront.
Water Taxi events 10-200 staff, delegates, employees or friends and great escapes social groups.
Costs from $115 per person
Staff Teams All Aboard Treasure Hunts Sydney Harbour Water Taxis Explore Cockatoo Island, Darling Harbour, Barangaroo, Taronga Zoo, Luna Park, Rose Bay, The Rocks and Watsons Bay
Corporate client groups love the advantage of enjoying Sydney Harbour whizzz by in swirl of foam as they speed boat off to their next clue destination.
Split your teams 50/50. With half searching and collecting clues on-board the water taxis and then swap 1/2 way through the treasure escape event and cross over the plank.
Treasure Hunts custom builds harbour based treasure Hunts on Sydney Harbour, The Gold Coast, Whitsundays, Brisbane and The Great Barrier Reef
Alternatives on our corporate water based Treasure Hunt events, incentives and activities include:
- Sailing Treasure Hunts – A windswept journey
- Down Sydney Harbour and past Taronga Zoo to Manly or through Pittwater and Middle Harbour.
- Gold Coast Surfers Paradise Pirate Treasure Hunting bounty hunting from Southport and Sheraton Mirage Marina.
- Whitsundays and Cairns to Great barrier reef.
- Tall Ship Sailing Treasure Hunt
- Lets custom design your water based staff adventure in Sydney and beyond. Call m 0459 1111 29
- Complete the ahoy enquiry form for more details and a free quote