Sydney The Rocks Treasure Hunt Activities for Social and Team Building You Will Love Discovering
Explore Sydney in The Rocks with an exceptional real Treasure Hunt, discover clues that are excellent for social fun, staff team bonding or team building, corporate group activities suitable for everyone.
Is it an amazing race, no its more relaxed! Its more than a Scavenger Hunt and it’s well beyond the skill of selfies or a paparazzi flash.
Ahoy me hearties. It’s about following your heart – Ahem.. A secret clue trail to track down a holy grail locked in a real Treasure Chest in the Heart of the historic Sydney’s Rocks!
Stop for a drink or 2 at pubs whilst uncovering local Sydney Secrets cut into The Rocks Argyle Cut. Squeeze through the Suez Canal and scurry along George Street revealing intriguing mysteries. As your teams search for secret hidden treasure chest deep within a historic, convict haunted cove, over-shadowed by the glorious Sydney Harbour Bridge.
After successfully finding the clues, meeting local characters and reliving history at Sydney Rocks. Be carted off to celebrate success at a local pub, restaurant or cafe. Here, the grand finale is opening a locked real treasure chest but can you open it?
The Rocks Historic Secrets and Pubs Revealed in Treasure Hunts Sydney Discovery Experience – Our Most Popular Team Bonding Activity
Enjoy good old fashioned Treasure Hunting fun in Sydney’s historic Rocks and the Pubs. Where
ACTIVITIES “There is so much to do and discover in The Rocks”.
- Nurses Walk – 1st hospital site in Sydney.
- Seuz Canal – narrow laneway with the Push and wowsers.
- Susannah Place – a quaint historical shoppe at #64
- The Argyle Stores – charming sandstone features and woollen bale press.
- Observatory Hill – Great for firing ye cannons across Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Sydney Observatory – Lookout above Milsons Point to search for Rocks Pubs.
- Here the Time Ball drops at 1pm to set our clocks.
- Circular Quay where a secret circular message is ringed in brassy bold letters to discover.
- Discovery Museum and explore MCA (Museum of Contemporary Arts)
- Enjoy a snack in the Rocks Market – twice a week for tourists and browsing for a special reminder of convict history
- Archeological Digs – uncovered next to the Rocks YHA and Australian Heritage Pub
- Charming Pubs – Like The Fortune of War, Mercantile, The Australian, Lord Nelson and Hero Of Waterloo.
- Cadmans Cottage – once home to the Superintendent of shipping in Circular Quay
- Sticky sweet treats that are deliciously scrumptiolicious!.
- Commissioners Steps – gangway for a rum rebellion or mutiny.
ENQUIRE NOW for EOY Christmas FREE offers; Photographic Package, Holy Grail Trophy and a real Treasure Chest filled with ye Bounty or Santa.
Treasure Hunts incorporate fantastic fun Team Building activities, rejuvenating the history of The Rocks. View wonderful architecture, investigate hidden secrets. Enjoy scurrilious fun supporting Jack Mundy’s push to save the Rocks from destruction. Mysterious murders, violent opposing gangs and thrilling tales of women whose destinies are now locked in our cumulative currency encompass you and your shipmates as you delve into the history that is The Rocks.
9-13 Sydney Rocks Activities for Corporate Groups best Fun Team Bonding Ideas that Build Teamwork and Celebrate Your Staff on a Christmas Event
Explore Sydney Harbour is just a hop skip and a stroll from The Four Seasons, Park Hyatt and Shangri-La Hotels Conference venues. Perfect for Corporate Events of all sizes from 15-1,000’s of staff celebrating. Experience everything The Rocks has to offer and sip local craft beer or a devine wine, down hidden lane ways.
Enjoy a drink stop at The Rocks Pubs with great atmosphere and unique history including:
- The Rawson Bar (110 George Street)
- The Australian Hotel on Cumberland Street
- Glenmore Rooftop with fine Harbour Views
- The iconic Lord Nelson for a Three Sheets, Nelsons Blood or other bold beers
- Hero of Waterloo a nostalgic Irish charm awaits
- Fortune of War where you can lose yours
- The Orient recently refurbished to accommodate groups
- Harbour View where a pool table and piano make for fine lesson in team bonding
- Harts Pub is more than a Shangri-la
- Mercantile real irish whiskey and rum to rebel with
Drop in for a taste, thirst quencher or sample some fine ales and wines along the treasure trail to Irish and convict related historic pubs.
Success is Savoured the World’s finest tastes at Rocks Restaurants and Pubs to enjoy a refreshing Beer, Cider or Wine – Drink up me Hearties Yo Ho!!
to share your tales of a successful adventure at the:
- Lowenbrau Keller Now the Munich Brau Haus
- Phillip’s Foote for a delicious outdoor BBQ steak and seafood
- Pony Lounge – fine dining with great verandah
- Grain and Scarlett Restaurants
- Cruise Bar – trendy and fun by Circular Quay
- Sailors Thai
- Harrington Bar
- Barcycle & Cafe Sydney
- Belgian Beer Cafe Heritage
- Blue Bar on Level 36 – favourite for the immensely spectacular Sydney Views.
- The Argyle – Great lounge and atmospheric with some satisfying eats.
- Caminetto Restaurant and Italian Village for fine Italiano fare.
Ask us for more… Custom Built Team Building Activity Journey’s to Rocks pubs, beers, rum, spirits, wine. Mixed and blended with fantastic Sydney activities!
- Extra Treasured Options
– from boarding Water Taxis across Sydney Harbour, sailing Tall Ships To thrilling Jet Boats exploring Sydney Islands; Clarke Island, Shark Island, Goat Island, Sp[ectacle Island and our Famous Escape from Ninja Territory on Cockatoo Island.
Our talented team building staff strategically set up a Corporate Escapes in the beating heart of Sydney. Locking your teams in to escape from within a specified time. We can even have this accomplished in your offices.
5 treasure themes to select. Each with unique combinations of team development to succeed. Join us on a team bonding journey that is legendary fun for groups of all sizes, abilities and interests in The Rocks by Sydney Harbour.