Explore and discover The Rocks Sydney Treasure Hunt or The Rocks Scavenger Hunts. Custom built for all groups with great Sydney staff team building activities to connect!
Experience The Rocks character filled museums, pubs and galleries. 9-11 clues and activities! For Groups of 10-500 staff or delegates.
Investigate The Argyle cut and Play Fair lane with friendly pirating fun Scavenger Hunts staff and great finding Santa Christmas activities.
Real room escapes to witness 50 years of an Opera House visions across the Sydney Harbour waters from Campbells Cove by jove!
Treasure Hunt in Sydney An Argyle Cut above the Rest!
We are in person hosts, team building facilitators, that combine fun with quality team building activities. Revealing real history whilst engaging inter-active clues and activities that unite people to connect staff, delegates, visitors and friends.
It’s time to get out explore more. Make history in Sydney, The Rocks treasures.
Discover the best team bonding fun in the historic heart of Sydney ‘The Rocks’ me hearties.
Along a secret Sydney Rocks clue trail and scavenger hunt that can include historic pubs. Kick off your personalised Rocks Treasures Team Activities. Direct from local conference venues. The Four Seasons, The Amora Hotel, Cliftons, Four Seasons or an oasis Shangri-La!
You can elect to stay alcohol free.
We visit The Rocks docks, burgers n grills, Le Foote, cafes, James Squires and Campbells Cove by jove!
Intriguing Rocks, 11 Sydney mysteries to solve the location of your locked and secured real treasure chest Rocks bounty awaits me lads n lasses.
Enjoy excellent staff interaction, team bonding collaboration and a clever tale to solve. Suitable for everyone, of all abilities.
Dodge ye on-line navigation scavenger apps. Open your eyes to the beauty of The Rocks.
Escape zoom boardrooms, virtual rooms and GPT AI Chat. Connect staff and Refresh in the great Australian Sydney Rocks outdoors. Deciphering codes, clues and completing staff integration challenges. Accomplishing fun Sydney team bonding and team building activities with a clever twist or pirate scandal grand finale!
Rocks Treasure Hunts are More motivational and engaging for teams than just a Sydney Scavenger Hunt romp or Rocks Escape the Lock Up room.
Experience 1st hand the stunning Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House backdrop. Whilst revelling in the beauty of Sydney’s historic Rocks, Docksides and Sydney Coves. Become a pirate jolly roger or James ‘Squires’ savour!
Yes, Treasure Hunts team building designed and facilitated by us is ideal for the attention to detail personality types, engineers, geeks, nerds, accountants, finance, sales and IT staff as well.
Ahoy me hearties. Follow a secret Rock’s clue trail to track down ye eternal holy grail.
Revealing the secret hidden doors and locations of a Locked real Treasure Chest.
Secured in the Heart of historic waterside of Sydney Harbour by the revamped Circular Quay!
Discover a great team atmosphere in genuine Rocks pubs with craft beers, wines and ciders. Wander down hidden alleyways, cobbled stoned paths and glimmering streets. Full of hidden gems that The Rocks is infamous for! Jump aboard a fun filled team activity experience, or corporate challenge, set at your own pace.
Stop in to The Rocks quaint Pubs for a refreshing hydrating drink or 2 along the clue Treasure trail.
Treasure Hunt your Way in The Rocks visiting pubs or stay dry, with or without alcoholic drinks, we offer a selection of Rocks Beer, Wine, Cider, Gin and Whiskey or Rum Corps Stops along ‘On The Rocks’ Treasure clue trails!
- James Squires – Squires by the Sydney Rocks waterfront for crafty clues.
- The Australian Heritage Hotel and wonderful bar for a refreshing drink hold up.
- The Glenmore rooftop access and amazing Sydney Harbour views
- Palisade with more Sydney Harbour and Darling Harbour to Barangaroo views!
- Lord Nelson where the best beer brews a Three Sheets or Nelsons Blood thirsty ale.
- The Orient hotel, great for our team building staff groups, here mystery and intrigues collide.
- Hero Of Waterloo visiting historic sandstone charm, daylight robbery and a hearty Irish feel
- Fortune Of War Pub The Rocks, you may find yours here too
- Le Foote restaurant for grand hearty food feasting on a BBQ after ye treasure hunt
- The Pony fine dining restaurant is but a furlongs short gallop away
- The Argyle bar for more Rocks Treasure Hunt team clues in store!
- Mercantile one of Sydney’s greatest Irish Pubs to dance a jig, share a joke or a rum rebellion.
- Harbour View Hotel shout out cooeee beneath the Sydney Harbour Bridge Climbers
- Echt Deutsch mit das Bavarian Beir – zwei beir hier bitte – Nim Platz – zeit – jetz!!
- Squires Landing, named after the infamous James Squires,of convict fame. A Fifty lashes and be downed with iron chains and Shackles if you miss this clue. Get your compass Beerings oops bearings here!
- Cadmans Cottage
- Captain Bligh
- Cruise Bar
- Commissioners Steps
- Harrington Street Clocktower
- Museum of Contemporary Arts MCA
- Make your Treasure Hunt take you to your lunch, dinner or drinks
- and much MORE
- Whilst uncovering local Sydney Secret jewels, cleft from The sandstone and archeological Rocks,
- An Argyle Cut above the rest!
Squeeze through the Suez Canal and scurry along George Street revealing intriguing hangings, shootings, murders and mysteries. As your teams search for secret hidden treasure chest. Deep within the fabric of a historic, convict haunted cove. Over-shadowed by the glorious Sydney Harbour Bridge.
After successfully finding 9-13 clever hunt clues. Meeting local characters and reliving history at Sydney Rocks. Be carted off to celebrate success at a ye Rocks divine ale local pub, restaurant or cafe.
Rocks Sydney Treasure Hunt Conference Staff Connection Team Building Activities For Conferencing Corporate Groups in Search of International Guest Team Bonding Include Water Taxis across to Sydney Harbour Islands
Enjoy good old fashioned Treasure Hunting staff connecting fun in Sydney’s historic Rocks and the Pubs.
Packaged fun filled with 9-13 fun team building group activities to accomplish in 2-3hrs.
There is amazing things to do and discover in Sydney’s historic Rocks!
Sample our Free on The Rocks Treasure Hunting Clue Trail
- Nurses Walk – 1st hospital site in Sydney.
- Seuz Canal – narrow laneway with the Push and wowsers.
- Susannah Place – a quaint historical shoppe at #64
- The Argyle Stores – charming sandstone features and woollen bale press.
- Observatory Hill – Great for firing ye cannons across Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Sydney Observatory – Lookout above Milsons Point to search for Rocks Pubs.
- Here the Time Ball drops at 1pm to set our clocks.
- Circular Quay where a secret circular message is ringed in brassy bold letters to discover.
- Discovery Museum and explore MCA (Museum of Contemporary Arts)
- Enjoy a snack in the Rocks Market – twice a week for tourists and browsing for a special reminder of convict history
- Archeological Digs – uncovered next to the Rocks YHA and Australian Heritage Pub
- Charming Pubs – Like The Fortune of War, Mercantile, The Australian, Lord Nelson and Hero Of Waterloo.
- Cadmans Cottage – once home to the Superintendent of shipping in Circular Quay
- Sticky sweet treats that are deliciously scrumptilicious!
- Commissioners Steps – gangway for a rum rebellion or mutiny.
* EOY or Christmas Celebration FREE offer;
a/ Event Photography Package
b/ Engraved special message – Treasure Hunts LEGENDS Trophy
c/ Real Treasure Chest stashed with special Bounty and novelty surprises
View wonderful architecture, investigate hidden secrets. Enjoy scurrilious fun supporting Jack Mundy’s push to save the Rocks from destruction.
Mysterious murders, violent opposing gangs and thrilling tales of women whose destinies are now locked in our cumulative currency encompass you and your shipmates as you delve into true history.
Lucky 8-13 Rocks Sydney Escape Board Room Treasure Hunt Activities for Corporate Groups Fun Team Bonding Ideas Problem Solving Puzzles to Collaborate Teamwork For Staff or Employee Communication and Connection
Exploring Sydney Harbour is just a hop skip and a stroll from The Four Seasons, Park Hyatt and Shangri-La Hotels Conference venues. Or start direct at your companies City offices. Perfect for Outdoor in the fresh air Covid Safe Corporate Events of all sizes from 15-300 of staff in groups.
Experience everything The Rocks has to offer and sip local craft beer or a divine wine, down historic lane ways. Enjoy a drink stop at The Rocks Pubs with great atmosphere and unique history including:
- George Street Eateries
- The Australian Hotel on Cumberland Street
- Glenmore Rooftop with fine Harbour Views
- The iconic Lord Nelson for a Three Sheets, Nelsons Blood or other bold beers
- Hero of Waterloo a nostalgic Irish charm awaits
- Fortune of War where you can lose yours too easily
- The Orient recently refurbished to accommodate groups
- Harbour View where a pool table and piano make for fine lesson in team bonding
- Harts Pub is more than a Shangri-la
- Mercantile real Irish whiskey, a jig and rum to rebel with
Drop in for a taste, thirst quencher or sample some fine ales and wines along the treasure trail to Irish and convict related historic pubs.
The Rocks Sydney Harbour Treasure Hunt Map to Find X Marks The Spot Hidden Sydney Treasure Hunt Bounty Me Hearties
Teamwork and Success is best savoured together at the finest of Rocks Cafes, Restaurants or in historic Rocks Pubs.
Enjoy a refreshing Beer, Cider or Wine. Naturally we conduct alcohol free scavenger hunts as well.
Staff celebratory Drink Packages me Hearties – Yo Ho!!
We are here to share your tales of a successful Sydney team celebration of adventures within:
- Lowenbrau Keller Now the Munich Brau Haus
- Delicious outdoor BBQ steak and seafood sizzles whilst the hunt continues
- Pony Lounge – for fine dining with great verandah in the Heart of The Rocks
- Grain and Scarlett Restaurants
- Burgers and Ribs Cafe George Street The Rocks
- Squires Landing – James Squires 50 lashes and Shackles Beer Brew House
- Cruise Bar – trendy bar, and music by Circular Quay and on The Overseas Passenger Terminal
- Sailors Thai now a wonderful Whiskey Lounge Bar haunt
- Harrington Bar
- Cafe Sydney
- Belgian Beer Cafe Heritage
- Blue Bar on Level 36
– favourite for the immensely spectacular Sydney Harbour Views.
- The Argyle – Great lounge and atmospheric with some satisfying eats.
- Caminetto Restaurant and Italian Village for the finest Italian fare.
Ask us for amore Custom Built Team Building Scavenger Hunt or Active Team Journey’s. Investigate Sydney, Rocks pubs and bars, filled with beers, rum, spirits, cider and classic wine tastings along a secret trail.
Extra Sydney Rocks Treasure or Scavenger Hunt Options
Aboard Water Taxis Treasure Hunts, Sydney Cruise Ship Treasure Hunt.
Or Board our Watercraft, walking the plank on Ferry’s and Sydney Harbour Sailing Charters
- Board Water Taxis to cross and explore the treasure secret around Sydney’s stunning Harbour
- Sail along Sydney Harbour aboard yachts searching for Bounty
- Board an Historic Tall Ship and set sail down Sydney Harbour with a bubbly Drink in hand.
- Cruise Sydney Harbour aboard Chartered Boats to access Cockatoo Island
- Whilst on the water we’ll test your skills and set the corporate challenge of NAVIGATE to any of the 9 Sydney Islands; Clarke Island, Shark Island, Goat Island, Spectacle Island where a secret bar can serve your favourite drinks or a rum rebellion
- Become Famous by your corporate team building masterpiece mystery heist and Escape from Cockatoo Island!
Talented team building staff strategically set up all manner of real life. Corporate Escapes in the beating heart of Sydney. Locking your teams in to escape conference and meeting rooms within a specified time. Office Escapes can be accomplished, directly from your offices.
5 Sydney Rocks treasure hunt themed activities that are a clever Challenge level above the rest to select from:
- #1 Easy quick fix Sydney Rocks Scavenger Hunting fun
- #2 Mystery Mix Rocks Treasure Hunting Team Bonding your team celebrations
- #3 Team Building The Rocks Real Hunt
- #4 Explorers includes The Rocks Treasure Hunt with Sydney Harbour Water Taxis and Ferries or Sail across Sydney Harbour to Taronga Zoo
- or Darling Harbour and Barangaroo or Cockatoo Island
- #5 Wow factor – The Jolly Roger of Sydney Treasure Hunt activities. We mutineer historic sailing ships and sail Sydney Harbour. Depart from Campbell St The Rocks
Treasure Hunts creates bottom of the harbour to the Top of Sydney Harbour Bridge treasure trails Custom Built to match business, staff abilities or a focus on corporate values and creating special hunts.
Unique combinations of Sydney Rocks team bonding activities to strengthen team bonds and succeed.
Join us on The Rocks treasure hunt staff connection journey of discovery that is legendary fun! For groups of all sizes and abilities in Sydney’s favourite place to relax and engage staff. Please complete online enquiry or Call 0459 1111 29