The Rocks Secrets Revealed in a Treasure Hunting Discovery of Social or Corporate Team Bonding
Explore Sydney The Rocks on our most popular Treasure Hunt or Rocks Scavenger Hunts, designed for social groups, christmas celebration parties or corporate team building enjoyment.
Discover fun activity clues that are excellent for social, activities groups and staff team bonding engagement. Great for large corporate group events and suitable for everyone of all abilities.
Ahoy me hearties. Follow a secret clue trail to track down ye holy grail locked within a real Treasure Chest in the Heart of historic Sydney Rocks!
Discover great atmosphere in genuine pubs with craft beers, wines and ciders. Wander down alleyways, cobbled stoned paths and glimmering streets full of hidden gems that the The Rocks is famous for! Jump aboard a fun filled activity experience, set at your own pace.
Stop for a drink or 2 along the clue trail. At pubs like the Australian, Glenmore, Palisade, Lord Nelson, dodging The Orient. Whilst uncovering local Sydney Secrets cleft from The Rocks Argyle Cut.
Squeeze through the Suez Canal and scurry along George Street revealing intriguing hangings, shootings, murders and mysteries. As your teams search for secret hidden treasure chest. Deep within the fabric of a historic, convict haunted cove. Over-shadowed by the glorious Sydney Harbour Bridge.
After successfully finding the clues, meeting local characters and reliving history at Sydney Rocks. Be carted off to celebrate success at a local pub, restaurant or cafe.
Rocks Team Building Activities Sydney Treasure Hunt for Social and Corporate Groups with a Clever Twist to enjoy the Best Fun Rewarded with Bounty
Enjoy good old fashioned Treasure Hunting fun in Sydney’s historic Rocks and the Pubs.
Crammed full of 15 ACTIVITIES ‘There is so much to do and discover in The Rocks’.
- Nurses Walk – 1st hospital site in Sydney.
- Seuz Canal – narrow laneway with the Push and wowsers.
- Susannah Place – a quaint historical shoppe at #64
- The Argyle Stores – charming sandstone features and woollen bale press.
- Observatory Hill – Great for firing ye cannons across Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Sydney Observatory – Lookout above Milsons Point to search for Rocks Pubs.
- Here the Time Ball drops at 1pm to set our clocks.
- Circular Quay where a secret circular message is ringed in brassy bold letters to discover.
- Discovery Museum and explore MCA (Museum of Contemporary Arts)
- Enjoy a snack in the Rocks Market – twice a week for tourists and browsing for a special reminder of convict history
- Archeological Digs – uncovered next to the Rocks YHA and Australian Heritage Pub
- Charming Pubs – Like The Fortune of War, Mercantile, The Australian, Lord Nelson and Hero Of Waterloo.
- Cadmans Cottage – once home to the Superintendent of shipping in Circular Quay
- Sticky sweet treats that are deliciously scrumptiolicious!.
- Commissioners Steps – gangway for a rum rebellion or mutiny.
CHRISTMAS ENQUIRIES NOW Receieve FREE offers; a/ Photographic Package b/ Holy Grail Trophy of Eternal Success and c/ a real Treasure Chest filled with ye Bounty or a secret Christmas Santa.
View wonderful architecture, investigate hidden secrets. Enjoy scurrilious fun supporting Jack Mundy’s push to save the Rocks from destruction.
Mysterious murders, violent opposing gangs and thrilling tales of women whose destinies are now locked in our cumulative currency encompass you and your shipmates as you delve into true history.
9-15 Rocks Sydney Activities for Corporate Groups best Fun Team Bonding Ideas that Build Teamwork and Celebrate Your Staff
Exploring Sydney Harbour is just a hop skip and a stroll from The Four Seasons, Park Hyatt and Shangri-La Hotels Conference venues. Perfect for Corporate Events of all sizes from 15-1,000’s of staff celebrating.
Experience everything The Rocks has to offer and sip local craft beer or a devine wine, down historic lane ways. Enjoy a drink stop at The Rocks Pubs with great atmosphere and unique history including:
- The Rawson Bar (110 George Street)
- The Australian Hotel on Cumberland Street
- Glenmore Rooftop with fine Harbour Views
- The iconic Lord Nelson for a Three Sheets, Nelsons Blood or other bold beers
- Hero of Waterloo a nostalgic Irish charm awaits
- Fortune of War where you can lose yours
- The Orient recently refurbished to accommodate groups
- Harbour View where a pool table and piano make for fine lesson in team bonding
- Harts Pub is more than a Shangri-la
- Mercantile real irish whiskey and rum to rebel with
Drop in for a taste, thirst quencher or sample some fine ales and wines along the treasure trail to Irish and convict related historic pubs.
The Rocks Essential is a Map to Find Hidden Treasures
Teamwork Success is best Savoured together at the finest Rocks Restaurants and Pubs, enjoying a refreshing Beer, Cider or Wine.
Drink up me Hearties Yo Ho!! Share your tales of a successful adventure at the:
- Lowenbrau Keller Now the Munich Brau Haus
- Phillip’s Foote for a delicious outdoor BBQ steak and seafood
- Pony Lounge – fine dining with great verandah
- Grain and Scarlett Restaurants
- Cruise Bar – trendy and fun by Circular Quay
- Sailors Thai
- Harrington Bar
- Barcycle & Cafe Sydney
- Belgian Beer Cafe Heritage
- Blue Bar on Level 36 – favourite for the immensely spectacular Sydney Views.
- The Argyle – Great lounge and atmospheric with some satisfying eats.
- Caminetto Restaurant and Italian Village for fine Italiano fare.
Ask for more Custom Built Team Building Active Journey’s to Rocks pubs, filled with beers, rum, spirits, cider and classic wine.
Extra Treasure or Scavenger Hunt Options
- Board Water Taxis to cross and explore the treasure troves around Sydney Harbour
- Sailing Sydney Harbour aboard yachts searching for Bounty or even better, lets get your staff aboard an Historic Tall Ship and set sail down Sydney Harbour with a Drink in hand.
- Whilst on the water we’ll test your skills and set the corporate challenge of NAVIGATE to 9 Sydney Islands;
Clarke Island, Shark Island, Goat Island, Spectacle Island and our
- In Famous corporate team building masterpiece mystery Escape from Cockatoo Island!
Talented team building staff strategically set up all manner of real life. Corporate Escapes in the beating heart of Sydney. Locking your teams in to escape conference and meeting rooms within a specified time. Office Escapes can be accomplished, directly from your offices.
5 treasure theme activity levels to select from for simply grand fun to jolly roger wow factor trails. Each with unique combinations of team bonding strengths to succeed. Join us on a journey that is legendary fun for groups of all sizes and abilities in The Rocks. Just swing by Sydney Harbour Bridge and you’re almost there…