With an excellent treasure hunting history delivering over 2,000 treasure hunts and 25 years fun labour. From Sydney, The Rocks, Darling Harbour to Hunter Valley and Gold Coast beneath our belts. The Treasure Hunts team shares with you our story with references and testimonials. From trivial to great fun corporate team building activities for all groups, companies, staff and employees to bond better.
We have reached a milestone of over 2,000+ corporate client treasure hunts experiences, helping and building the best smiling cooperative and collaborative teams throughout Australia.
Now it’s time discover your teams investigative abilities and celebrate a journey with us!
Treasure Hunts for Corporate Team Building Activities with the Corporate Client References from A-Z
There is no better compliment than re-booking multiple events. Alexandria Ford Senior Analyst, Merchant Fraud Group Security and Advisory expressed;
“that the last activity Treasure Hunts facilitated for us at CBA was so successful, I am going to arrange one for my new team”.
“Thank you to the Thrill Treasure Hunts Team for a fabulous afternoon. Doing a Treasure Hunt through the Rocks area. We had delegates from nine countries throughout the Asia Pacific region, it was a fabulous way to see Historical Sydney doing something that everyone enjoyed across cultures, even the locals visited places that they had never been to before. Thank you for a fun filled event”.
Regards, Christine Robinson; Executive Assistant to
Managing Director Goodman Fielder Asia Pacific Division
‘We were very satisfied!’
‘Many people said ‘I could not have done it on my own. A convincing comment that showed it was possible to work through as a team.
The program exercised and improved our team work skills and we had fun while doing so.‘
‘The excitement of retrieving clues (we ran to most of the destinations!), unscrambling the mystery word and solving the code on the lock and surprise – priceless’.
‘Challenging, achievable and competitive yet fun’.
Testimonials from Companies Team Bonding with The Treasure Hunts Crew a cut Above any Scavenger Hunt
“Thanks heaps for last Friday, it was great – the whole team had a fantastic time!!!
“The Blue Mountains was a terrific area for the hunt, it was great to get out of the office and experience a totally new environment”.
“Normally I dread team building activities. However I thoroughly enjoyed the Treasure Hunts team. We explored hidden parts of Sydney’s Rocks, gaining valuable insight into the mysteries and unique history, thank you”
2,000+ TREASURE HUNTS in all locations through NSW, ACT and QLD finding real treasures in:
- SYDNEY – Hyde Park, The Botanic Gardens, Centennial Park, Circular Quay, Four Seasons, The Sydney Hilton, Martin Place, Town Hall, Swiss Hotel, Grace Hotel…
- THE ROCKS – Walsh Bay, Park Hyatt, Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb, James Squire…
- DARLING HARBOUR – Barrangaroo, Pyrmont, Ultimo, China Town, Redfern
- COCKATOO ISLAND – Spectacle Island, Shark Island, Clarke Island, Goat Island, Berry Island
- MANLY Beach – North Head, Quarantine, Newport, Avalon, Palm Beach, Steyne Beach, Shelly Beach…
- BONDI Beach – Centennial Park, Bondi Junction, Vaucluse, Watson Bay – The Gap, South Head, Double Bay…
- COOGEE Beach – Maroubra Beach, Royal National Park, Bundeena…
- PARRAMATTA – Norwest, Macquarie Park, North Ryde
- BLUE MOUNTAINS – Katoomba, Blackheath, Glenbrook, Springwood
- SOUTHERN HIGHLANDS – Bowral, Berrima, Berry, Bundanoon
- HUNTER VALLEY – Lovedale, Cessnock, Eagle Reach, Harrigans, Mercure, Cypress Lakes, Chateau Elan, Tempus 2, Brokenwood, Mc Guigans, Tyrells, Lindemans, Ivanhoe, James Estate, Leo Gate, Audrey Wilkinson, De Bortoli, Petersons, Champagne House, Peppertree, Calais Estate, Cockfighters Ghost, Pigs Peak, Hungerford Hill, Firt Creek, Hope Estate, Scarborough, Alandale, Tamburlain, Irongate, Tatler, Whispering Brook, Ben Ean, Mistle Toe Winery, Wandin valley Estate, Bimbadgen, Hunter Valley Crone Plaza, Sobel, Mt Pleasant
- WOLLONGONG – Flagstaff Hill, Dapto, Coolangatta Winery, Mt Keira
- CENTRAL COAST – Terrigal Crowne Plaza, Avoca, Mantra Umina
- CANBERRA – all areas from War Memorial, Art Gallery, Questacon, Botanic Gardens, Braddon, Turner to Capital Hill and the spectacular Arboretum…
- COFFS HARBOUR – Korora, Woolgoolga, Sawtell, Belligen, Valla, Nambucca, Saphire Beach, Tormina, Urunga
- PORT MACQUARIE – South West Rocks, Trail Bay Gaol, Smokey Cape, Laurieton, Crowdy Head, Harrington, Manning Point, Smiths Lakes, Myall Lakes
- SUNSHINE COAST
- CAIRNS – Parramatta, Port Douglas
- GOLD COAST – Surfers Paradise, Coolangatta, Burleigh, Kirra, Palm Beach, Miami, Southport, Mudgeraba, Bonogin, Binna Burra, Riley’s Guesthouse, Lamingtons, Natural Arch, Springbroo, Numinbah Valle, Gwinghanna
- BURLEIGH BREWERY, BENTSPOKE, BALTER
- ‘n BEYOND.
Looking beyond a Treasure Hunt to create a unique fun filled team bonding experience?
Join our friends at Thrill team events and team development. Over 100 motivational corporate staff training activities, CSR charity team building, games and superb Covid Safe face to Face events, Australia wide.
Phone: 0459 11 11 29