The big treasure hunt of the moment is how to get away from the Corona situation
I don’t really enjoy being inside but with the current situation I have to adapt and I have been thinking about different solutions I could do to keep myself busy.
The COVID-19 is a threat to all of us all, without any exceptions. For now we have to protect our-self and people around by staying safe and with the fewest interaction. We are not used to it but we can make it. Here are some ideas to escape from the ubiquitous Corona subject that you can do on your own or with someone else, with social distance :).
By staying at home you can:
- clean up and clear you house, fix what need to be done -> useful
- put aside what you no longer use (objects, furniture, clothes, etc) and save it for charity -> helpful
- do craft: phone holder, jewelry tree, wall art or photo frame -> creative
- subscribe to online learning to learn a new language, skills, or to develop your knowledge about birds, plants, politics, art or culture -> beneficial
- do meditation => relaxing
- practice sport -> active
- listen to podcasts -> inspiring
There are many things you can do. Use this time to do what you need and want to do for yourself.
If you have any ideas you can call us to let us know how you are doing and what your solutions are.