Due to huge demand we have included a new Pub Trivia wrap up to our team building treasure hunts. In Sydney, The Rocks, Parramatta, Macquarie Park, Berrima, Bowral Southern Highlands and Blue Mountains.
Our special fun Pub Quizzes are light hearted fun activities which can incorporate general trivia questions. Or have specific references to your organisation and business functions.
Everyone can participate with a range of answers. Have teams laughing and testing their collective powers of wisdom.
TreasureHunts will custom build the Treasure Hunt to start at your selected venue, offices, conference space, hotel or iconic feature everywhere.
Test your teams knowledge with these teaser Pub Trivia Questions:
- Who was the first prime minister of Australia?
- What masked scent came from the Oblisk on Elizabeth St at Hyde Park.
- Name the shortest Street In The Rocks Sydney
- Which Pub in The Rocks was knocked down and rebuilt within 100m?
- Name the Pub with these beers; Three Sheets, Nelsons Blood.
- What are the grooves cut into the sandstone along Argyle Street Sydney in aid of?
- How many ships were in the First Fleet to Australia.
- Captain Bligh is best know to be the captain of the?
- Pieces of Eight are?
- How much does it cost for a Pirate to get his ears pierced?
- Identify from the pictures the faces you recognise and what are they best known for?
- List the one legged sailors
- Friday the 13th is Black Friday. Which day is talk like a Pirate Day.
Bonuses for the best Pirate Banter!
Pub Trivia Treasure Hunts can be conducted in The Australian Heritage Hotel, The Orient, The Mercantile, The Lord Nelson, The Fortune Of War. All located in The Rocks, Sydney.
For comprehensive Trivia functions. Select corporate evening entertainment as a terrific event for team building and immense fun team bonding games.
Conducted from Sydney to The Blue Mountains conference venues. Contact our partner in entertainment THRILL team events. Professionals in Team Building Trivia Activities and FUNctions.