Sydney The Rocks Treasure Hunts and Team Building Activities
Experience The Rocks, Sydney’s amazing Treasure Hunts are excellent fun for social fun, staff team building activities, corporate group adventures and team bonding events for staff.
Experience a fun filled clue trail to treasure chests locked in the heart of The Rocks and near Pubs, me hearties. Discovering Sydney’s historic pubs, alleyways, cobbled streets, docks and gems of The Rocks.
Stop for a drink or 2 uncovering local Sydney Secrets dug into The Rocks Argyle Cut. Squeeze through the Suez Canal and along George Street with intriguing mysteries. As you search for a hidden treasure chest deep within a historic, convict haunted cove, over-shadowed by the glorious Sydney Harbour Bridge.
After successfully finding clues, meeting local characters and tasting the wares. Be carted off to a drinking celebration location pub, restaurant or cafe. Here, the grand finale is opening a real treasure chest, locked but can you open it? Lets Find out!
The Rocks Treasure Hunting Sydney’s Most Popular Christmas Celebration Team Bonding Activity
Enjoy good old fashioned Treasure Hunts fun in Sydney’s historic Rocks and Pubs. “There is so much to do and discover in The Rocks”.
- Nurses Walk – 1st hospital site in Sydney.
- Seuz Canal – narrow laneway with the Push and wowsers.
- Susannah Place – a quaint historical shoppe at #64
- The Argyle Stores – charming sandstone features and woolen bale press.
- Observatory Hill – Great for firing ye cannons
- Sydney Observatory – Lookout above Milsons Point to search for Rocks Pubs.
- Discovery Museum and MCA (Museum of Contemporary Arts)
- Rocks Market – twice a week for tourists and browsing for a special reminder of convict history
- Archeological Digs – uncovered next to the Rocks YHA but far away from the MCA
- Charming Pubs – Like The Fortune of War, Mercantile, The Australian, Lord Nelson and Hero Of Waterloo.
- Cadmans Cottage – once home to the Superintendent of shipping in Circular Quay
- Sticky sweet treats that are deliciously scrumptiolicious!.
- Commissioners Steps – gangway for a rum rebellion or mutiny.
ENQUIRE NOW for FREE offers; Photographic Package, Holy Grail Trophy and Bounty.
Treasure Hunts incorporate terrific fun team building activities, that bring the history of The Rocks to life. View wonderful architecture, investigate hidden secrets. Enjoy scurrilious fun supporting Jack Mundy’s push to save the Rocks from destruction. Re-live haunted tales of the Rocks most mysterious murders, violent opposing gangs and thrilling tales of women whose destinies are now locked in our cumulative currency.
10 Rocks Sydney Activities for Corporate Groups best Fun Team Bonding Ideas that Build Teamwork or Celebrate Xmas
Explore Sydney Harbour is just a hop skip and a stroll from The Four Seasons, Park Hyatt and Shangri-La Hotels Conference venues. Perfect for Corporate Events of all sizes from 15-1,000’s of staff celebrating. Experience everything The Rocks has to offer and sip local craft beer or a devine wine, down hidden lane ways.
- The Australian
- Glenmore Rooftop
- Lord Nelson
- Hero of Waterloo
- Fortune of War
- The Orient
- Harbour View
- Harts Pub
Drop in for a taste, thirst quencher or sample some fine ales and wines along the treasure trail to Irish pubs like the Mercantile.
11 Success Savours the World’s finest tastes at Rocks Restaurants and Pubs to enjoy a refreshing Beer, Cider or Wine – Drink up me Hearties Yo Ho
to share your tales of a successful adventure at the:
- Lowenbrau Keller Now the Munich Brau Haus
- Phillip’s Foote for a delicious outdoor BBQ steak and seafood
- Pony Lounge – fine dining with great verandah
- Grain and Scarlett Restaurants
- Cruise Bar – trendy and fun by Circular Quay
- Sailors Thai
- Harrington Bar
- Barcycle & Cafe Sydney
- Belgian Beer Cafe Heritage
- Blue Bar on Level 36 – favourite for the immensely spectacular Sydney Views.
- The Argyle – Great lounge and atmospheric with some satisfying eats.
- Caminetto Restaurant and Italian Village for fine Italiano fare.
Ask us for more… Custom Built Team Building Activity Journey’s to Rocks pubs, beers, rum, spirits, wine. Mixed and blended with fantastic Sydney activities!
Extra Options from boarding Water Taxis, sailing Tall Ships To thrilling Jet Boats out to Sydney Islands
Our talented team building staff strategically set up a Corporate Escapes in the beating heart of Sydney. Locking your teams in to escape from within a specified time.
There are 5 themes to select. Each with unique combinations of team development to succeed.
Join us on a team bonding journey that is legendary fun for groups of all sizes, abilities and interests in The Rocks by Sydney Harbour.