Manly Beach Christmas Treasure Hunt Fun Discovery
Manly treasure hunts are awesome fun team building activities and corporate event conference escapes from Sydney on Manly beach.
Shhhhh, listen carefully to the tale we have to tell! ‘There’s awesome secret treasures’. Could it be in Manly Cove? Aye at Spring Cove in the Quarantine Station, down end of the Corso or at the delightful Shelley Beach.
Treasure’s awaiting your teams sense of adventure and a corporate team challenge of discovery. Manly Team Building Activities where Fun Treasure Hunts Hide.
Disembark the Manly Ferry after cutting your way recklessly from Circular Quay via Old Sydney Town. Board the best fun team activities following Henry Gilbert Smith’s advice. A terrific conference team building activities location “only 7 miles from Sydney, yet 1,000 miles from care!”
Experience a slice of paradise direct from
Manly Beach Team Building Activities to Escape Sydney
Manly is bustling with lively side street Coffee culture, an extreme shark diving Aquarium where you can get up close and personal with Marine Predators.
Visit and walk along the stunning sandy Beaches, then kick back and enjoy the remarkable conference facilities at The Q station, Novotel and Manly Sebel. We would love to share some special local secrets with your team. Backed up by the best wine and spirits bars Northside of Sydney.
With two sides from rugged ocean pounding to the gentle harbour fused together by the Corso.
A wonderful strip of food gastronomy and delicious beverages to indulge in. As the sun shines brightly dipping its rays along golden beaches. The surf break will take you away from the everyday grind of work.
TreasureHunts reveal excellent gems and secrets for your team to discover. Including amazing Surf Culture at Quicksilver. Local Craft Beer at the Four Pines brewery. Hanging out at Manly Sailing club and Manly Wharf overlooking the beautiful glassy cove.
Each hunt is uniquely created to have you explore features and uncover a mystery or two. Ultimately leading you to a real hidden treasure chest, where X Marks the Spot!
Activities along the treasure trail may include Sand Sculpting, Beach Volleyball Games. Or snorkel to retrieve hidden clues… you never know what Mysteries you’ll uncover next.
Manly Team Building Activities and Adventure Options
- Manly Amazing Races
- Sand Sculpting marine sea creatures and wild imaginative visions created by your teams talent.
- Manly Beach Games that get everybody activated from Sunrise to Sunset.
- Walks and swims at Shelly Beach and The Bower
- North Head explorations of Military installations that protected Sydney Harbour.
- Manly Wharf Hotel, where fine dining and great pub are fused into heart meals, washed down with great beers.
- Another terrific Blue Bavarian Beer Cafe that serves Deutsch’s Bier Bitte!
- Max Brenner Chocolate Bar on Manly Wharf to sip and feel great!
- Kayaking along the coves out to the Quarantine Station.
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- Snorkelling at Shelley Beach
- Beach Volleyball Team Games
- Iron Person Events and Mini Olympics Games for Groups on the golden Sands.
- Guided Walks out along North Head and The Corso with a professional local guide.
- Surfing lessons with our Surfing friends
- Team Building Games that get your conference activities shaken up in a fun way!
- Sailing and Kayaking Paddle Treasure Hunts on Pittwater and Sydney Harbour
Discover hidden secrets in and around the Aquarium and the Corso
Kick off fun Corporate and Team Activities from all Manly Conference Venues
- Manly Pacific Novotel – the largest corporate group accommodation and conference venues.
- The serene Sebel – Home of a delightful wine bar, Sangrias all round! Then jump through our Hula Hooping fun games, Trivia Nights and Corporate entertainment that is interactive.
- Q Station – Quarantine Station on North Head – fantastic for buried beach treasures and haunted Murder Mysteries.
- Only last week we were sculpting the Sands with terrific sand sculptures.
- Newport Mirage – overlooking Pittwater. Is a haven for our broader selection of corporate group team activities see our friends at Thrill.
- Wharf Hotel, The Sailing Club, The Surf Life Saving Club and The Skiff Club are all terrific venues for a corporate escape with Treasure Hunts.
From Middle Harbour to Newport to Palm Beach and Barrenjoey Lighthouse next to Home and Away out to West Head above Pittwater.
Contact the Treasure Hunting Crew on 02 9871 3333 for Team Events that are Fun on Sydney’s Northern Beaches.
Arrrr, not sure yet, enquire for free event offers below.