Hunter Valley Wine Events and Corporate Team Building Activities
Sydney’s favourite wine country for conferences and events with resort accommodation destination is in the area of Pokolbin. A easy 2 hours escape away drive from Sydney.
Such a stunning wine region makes it easily accessible for hens and corporate groups to enjoy a refreshing
change. With deliciously smashing wines n’ chocolate tantalisers to boot.
Hunter Valley Team Building Treasure Hunt Game Activities
The Hunter is smattered with sensational quality wineries, cellar door experiences, terrific wines and wonderful gardens. Making it the perfect setting for your Treasure Hunting team building activities and corporate conference break escapes. Looking for corporate events? We would be delighted to blend your brand and our event management skills with your business and conference activities.
Wine Detective Valley Treasure Hunts is Rewarding for all Groups
No matter if you are a seasoned Semillon, Shiraz wine connoisseur, or just budding your taste for the grape varietal styles. We can help you create the best team bonding fun activities selection. Direct from all Hunter Valley Conference Centers. Treasure Hunting is a pleasure due to its relaxed pace of enjoyable activities. Your teams get to explore and taste premium Hunter Valley Chocolates, Hunter Cheeses and naturally a fine selection of wines on their
journey. There is a real treasure chest awaiting to be discovered. X Marks the Spot where the treasure often behind a hidden door. Come along and
problem solve a few riddles, clues and challenges to discover the bounty.
Experience Hunter Valley Gardens to Crowne Plaza and Cypress Lakes Resorts Fun
- the Crowne Plaza newest conference facilities or at
- Cypress Lakes resort
- Peppers Hunter Valley
- Sebel Kirkton Park
- Hunter Resort.
- We have team events at Chateau Elan, Harrigans, Tempus Two and Hope Estate.
Our Treasure Hunts blend the most enjoyable team activities with quality Hunter Valley wines or Potters Brewery Hunter Valley Beers. Which are a wine-tastic activity for social celebrations, business events & corporate groups to enjoy!
Knowing the Hunter Valley like the back of our hands gives Hens and Business teams the best of wine country
Allow us to customise a special tailor made treasure hunt, amazing race, murder mystery that takes you from your conference venue to winery cellar door or off site restaurants.
- Wine tasting activities
- Wine blending experiments where you get to take the wine you blend home.
- Grape picking and Grape stomping. Now thats a barrell of laughs!
- Ask us to create our signature Wine Divine team building events from vine to wine.
- We will plonk your staff in the grapes to get the juices flowing.
- Real Treasures to be found direct from all Hunter Valley accommodation venues.
- Search for clues, solve mysteries and maybe if you’re lucky taste chocolates, cheeses, beers and wine!
- Treasure Hunts are custom designed & facilitated to match your Hunter Valley Conference activities.
- Treasure Hunting Locations within the Hunter Valley Gardens to Alice in Wonderland themes. Where we design Mad Hatter Tea Parties and wine tasting in the vineyards, mazes or amongst the flower gardens.
- Aqua Golf activities for team building fun, swing the golf clubs, smashing the balls – No Happy Gilmores!
- Hunter Valley Crowne Plaza is our 1st checkpoint for large corporate group events.
- Specialised Team Building activities, games and fun experiences are available from Cypress Lakes
- New Activities from Hunter Valley Resorts and The Sebel Kirkton Park
- Tempus Two Winery Cellar Door activities at the footy posts or getting into sensational quality wine tasting…
- Potters Brewery for treasure based on yeast, malt hops and awesome brews.
- Broken Wood Winery for quick games of Cricket, where we smash out grapes from Semillon to Shiraz. Then roll the barrels in races before blending and tasting wines.
- McGuigans Winery, where the cheesery makes a perfect accompaniment to the treasure hunt activities.
- Tyrrell’s Wines
- Boutique Wineries
- Peterson’s sparkling wines at the Champagne House now called Sparkling Wines
- New to our line up of inclusions for corporate groups in the Hunter is The Distillery
ENQUIRE NOW – Thrill in the Hunter Valley for wine tasting, wine blending with wine country team building, corporate events.