Southern Highlands Bowral Team Activities for Fun and Games
Southern Highlands, Bowral Treasure Hunts for corporate team building activities and escapes of a powerful nature. Experience Bowral, Berrima and Bundanoon or Hop down to The Kangaroo Valley. Beautiful towns nestled in the heart of the Southern Highlands. Only a 90 minute drive along the Hume Highway from Sydney.
Southern Highlands Treasure Hunt Team Building Activities in Bowral to Experience
- Bowral and Berrima Amazing Races that take business teams to best locations each with a unique team building activity to accomplish
- Gibraltar Hotel Fun ‘n Team Games with Medieval Games, Archery, Clay Shooting
- Peppers Craigieburn and Peppers Manor House Mission Possible Team Building
- Links Resort and Milton Park accommodation activities
- Cricket Games at Sir Donald Bradmans home Turn and International Cricket Hall of Fame
- Charity Team Building Activities to inspire disadvantaged kids, families and local Charities
- Cycling a real Velodrome
- Building Bikes and Trikes for Kids Charities
- Play Historic Games from an Victorian Era
- Bubble Soccer, Mini Olympics or Segway Harry on Potter Games
- Indoor corporate entertainment
- Trivia Action, Pictionary, Spicks and Specks,
- Minute 2 Win It
- Master Chef style cooking challenges
- Ropes Courses and adventure activities
- Wine Tasting, Wine Blending and Grape Stomping at local Winery Cellar Doors
We create terrific Treasure Hunts through Bowral for all abilities. Tip Toe through the tulips or explore Craigieburn to Centennial Winery and the Gibraltar Hotel grounds.
Finish up by opening grand treasure chest at terrific Bowral venues. Visiting local restaurants, wineries like Centennial Winery, bars, pubs and cafes. The Surveyor General is a favourite of ours.
Corporate Group Conferences at Gibraltar Hotel, Craigieburn and Peppers Manor House
Start your treasure hunt or team building games On The Surveyor Generals Pub verandah. Or bowl a ball and visit Don Bradman’s oval in Bowral to catch a six! The 3 B towns of Bowral, Berrima and Bundanoon are the perfect getaways from Sydney corporate life. Ideal locations for corporate conferencing and team bonding events.
Explore the best of the Southern Highlands. Noted for its antique stores, quality restaurants, and coffee culture.
Now it’s time to adventure from Bowral Conference Centres to dig a bit deeper. Uncover the mysteries and intrique revealed in secret historic messages. Uncover bizarre stories yet to be discovered. Along the journey. Scavenger hunt for select articles that reveal more detail than first meets the eye.
Historic Bowral and Berrima features illuminate a secret trail to a real treasure chest. Stop to enjoy dessert first and Experience the tastes of the award winning Gumnut Patisseri. Visit a local winery like Centennial Wines. Discover and uncover true historical events to receive hidden messages.
Contact us to book fun Treasure Hunts or exciting Amazing Races in the Southern Highlands. We journey to Bundanoon, Robertson, Kangaroo Valley and on the trail to Berry. For a great car rally we continue to Kiama and out to the beaches of Wollongong. Ideal for events that have a real outcome. At a more relaxed pace than a competitive Amazing Race.
New events are on the menu. Become a Cluedo Inspector Gadget by participating in a Murder Mystery at Milton Park Hotel Bowral or your venue over dinner. We can set up extravagant and amazing themed dinners. Corporate evening entertainment events for all groups. That are ideal for fun End Of Financial Year EOFY and Christmas celebrations.