Team Building Treasure Hunts to Discover Berrima
Berrima Treasure Hunts in The Southern Highlands are sure to get the team building activities cobwebs dusted off. Experience excellent fun team events and conference packages around Berrima. That will have your teams and social groups up to plenty of mischief and mayhem!
Embark on a mystery hunt through Southern Highlands history. In one of Australia’s most iconic and preserved historic towns full of hidden gems. Select competitive with an awesome Amazing Race or Serious with Crime Scene Investigations and Missions.
Fun Team Building Activities to Play with Berrima Treasure Hunts
Ideal for corporate conference groups staying near Berrima at The Gibraltar, Craigieburn, Peppers manor House and Milton Park Hotels in The Southern Highlands.
Professionally run and facilitated for adults (kids on family and social celebration events are welcome too). Focusing on enjoyment of your delegates whilst exploring the best kept secrets of the region.
Timing for the treasure hunts are suggested to be 2-3hrs. From morning sessions of fun activities directly at your Southern Highlands conference facilities or meet us in Berrima by the haunted Court House to get cracking on solving a mystery case.
Southern Highlands Berrima Secret Treasures for Groups to Find
- Discover The Surveyor General in Berrima. A genuine historic pub with the famous Ben Hall Bushrangers camped nearby on a verandah!
- Visit the Historic Berrima Court House. If apprehended will send you to the Berrima Gaol.
- Intriguing, interesting and marvelous Museums, Arts, Crafts, Antiques and Bookshops to muse over.
- Take time to refuel at The Magpie Cafe
- Experience the delicious Gumnut Patisserie – where the saying goes ‘life’s short eat desert first’!
- Gallop by the White Horse Inn
- Learn of Lucretia, the Berrima Axe Murder and her accomplices
- Clues could be planted by Henry Parkes, The Father of Federation
- Lolly Shops and Jams, Fizz Bombs and Wham!
- Real Team Bonding fun where your staff get handcuffed and tied up trying to escape!
- Southern Highlands Wineries like Centennial Wines are worth the drop in.
- Uncover a mystery or two blended with wine tasting, grape stomping, wine making.
- Enjoy relaxing drinks at the end of a rewarding treasure hunt trail.
Conference and corporate groups accommodation is available at Craigieburn, Milton Park, Peppers Manor House or The Gibraltar Hotel. Our professional conference organisation (PCO) works in with all local Southern Highlands conference venues.
Such as the secret and charming Little Forest. A hidden jewel for Southern Highlands accommodation. Our partners at THRILL team events provide accredited team building facilitators to take your business group on a journey that is engaging for all!
For corporate group Amazing Races in The Southern Highlands visit and amaze your staff!
Make your Mark in History. Experience Bowral and Berrima Treasure Hunts in The Southern Highlands. For rewarding teambuilding activities that will have your staff smiling.