Berrima Treasure Hunt Dash for Gold Treasures Discovering The Surveyor General Pub Rules
Berrima and Bowral Treasure Hunts in The Southern Highlands are a sure way to get the team building activities fun started and the conference cobwebs dusted off. Experience excellent fun team events and conference packaged activities filled with games around Historic Berrima township on the Wollondilly River (elusive platypus have been spotted here recently). We will have your teams in stocks of laughter and social groups up to plenty of mischief, enjoying the fun mayhem!
Embark on a mystery hunt through Southern Highlands history. In one of Australia’s most iconic and preserved historic towns full of hidden Berrima gems. Select
- enjoyable treasure hunting at a relaxed pace, with a real treasure chest opening grand finale at the Surveyor General
- competitive results from your conference venue on an awesome Amazing Race
- Serious insight with CSI Crime Scene Investigations
- Murder Mysteries
The Best Fun Team Building Activities to Play in Historic Berrima next to Bowral with Treasure Hunts
Ideal for corporate conference groups staying near Berrima at The Gibraltar, Craigieburn, Peppers manor House and Milton Park Hotels in The Bowral area of the Southern Highlands 1.5hrs south of Sydney.
Professionally run and facilitated for adults (kids on family and social celebration events are welcome too). Focusing on enjoyment of your delegates whilst exploring the best kept secrets of the region.
Timing for the treasure hunts are suggested to be 2-3hrs. From morning sessions of fun activities directly at your Southern Highlands conference facilities or meet us in Berrima by the haunted Court House to get cracking on solving a mystery case.
Southern Highlands Berrima Secret Treasures for Team Building, Corporate Groups to Find around The Gaol, Courthouse and Surveyor General in the Shadow of Mt Gibraltar Bowral
- Discover The Surveyor General in Berrima. A genuine historic pub with the famous Ben Hall Bushrangers camped nearby on a verandah!
- Visit the Historic Berrima Court House. If apprehended will send you to the Berrima Gaol.
- Intriguing, interesting and marvelous Museums, Arts, Crafts, Antiques and Bookshops to muse over.
- Take time to refuel at The Magpie Cafe
- Experience the delicious Gumnut Patisserie – where the saying goes ‘life’s short eat desert first’!
- Gallop by the White Horse Inn
- Learn of Lucretia, the Berrima Axe Murder and her accomplices
- Clues could be planted by Henry Parkes, The Father of Federation
- Lolly Shops and Jams, Fizz Bombs and Wham!
- Real Team Bonding fun where your staff get handcuffed and tied up trying to escape!
- Southern Highlands Wineries like Centennial Wines are worth the drop in.
- Uncover a mystery or two blended with wine tasting, grape stomping, wine making.
- Enjoy relaxing drinks at the end of a rewarding treasure hunt trail.
Conference and corporate groups accommodation is available at Craigieburn, Milton Park, Peppers Manor House or The Gibraltar Hotel. Our professional conference organisation (PCO) works in with all local Southern Highlands conference venues.
Such as the secret and charming Little Forest. A hidden jewel for Southern Highlands accommodation. Our partners at THRILL team events provide accredited team building facilitators to take your business group on a journey that is engaging for all!
For corporate groups looking for a higher level of competition and journeying around Bowral see; Amazing Races in The Southern Highlands ready to amaze your staff event!
Make your Mark in History. Experience Bowral and Berrima Treasure Hunts in The Southern Highlands. For rewarding team building activities that will have your staff smiling and enagaging outside of the boardroom.