Treasure Hunt Fun Team Activities and Events For All Groups from Sydney to the Gold Coast Beaches
Exciting fun range of Treasure Hunts for all groups to enjoy quality themed Team Building Activities ideal for End Of Year Corporate, Social and Christmas celebrations for 12-100’s of staff discovering treasures from Sydney to the Mountains and hidden Gold Coast beaches.
We provide a rollicking fun pirate themed group or special corporate events that will have you laughing together in search of real treasures.
Established in Sydney, The Rocks way back in 1995 – Yes 23 years locked and bound in Treasure Hunting Wonder-Land.
Following secret clue trails around pubs, docks, wharves, city streets or the bush. Enjoying an adventure together or be competitive. Discover the mysteries, intrigue and rich history in search of a pirates bounty worthy of a drink or 2 along the wayward.
Locked in real bountiful treasure chests.
Enjoy rewarding experiences in the heart of Sydney, Manly Beach, Coogee Beach, the Rocks, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast and Brisbane. Revealing what’s behind hidden doors to explore and steal away with your personally engraved Holy Grail Trophy rewards.
Watch out for a surprise twist at ye grand finale. In a pub, cafe or restaurant of ye choice. As your group unwinds a clever twist to the wee wicked and often true tales. The treasure chest is locked. But, do you have the problem solving skills to open the chest and take the loot?
Escape the office grind. Become a Pirate, Captain, Convict or come clean with no theme for the day. We create Cluedo detective, 007 James Bond, Sherlock Holmes and Agatha Christie sleuthing hunts. Even murder mysteries and CSI events for corporate groups. Props and themes are matched to your style of corporate event.
Jump aboard. Come clean in no theme or dressed up in pirating costumes to enjoy a social, have a laugh, discovering the real treasures – your people.
Treasure Hunt Team Building Activities and Corporate Events for End of Year EOY Celebration Reward
We are Professional Treasure Hunt People with 20 years experience in creating 1,000’s of treasure hunts for 10 – 1,000’s of staff, employees and hopefully you. In every location, from offices to the beaches. On islands up and down the Australian shipwrecked coast.
Celebrate End of Financial around Sydney’s the Rocks. Uncover hidden clues leading you to a Treasure Chest overflowing with your teams spirit and a holy grail!. Happy EOFY Fun Activities with Thrill!
Corporate group Treasure Hunts both large and small are our speciality. Custom built events through the heart of The Rocks, Sydney or Darling Harbour, Barangaroo, Bondi, Parramatta and Manly. North to Cairns and Port Douglas through Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast and race around Brisbane. Venturing south we uncover the secrets of Federation Square, Docklands, Southbank, Melbourne Gaol and along the Great Ocean Road.
You get to enjoy fantastic activities with unique team bonding corporate events that are ideal for corporate challenges, business meeting off sites and remarkable business conference breaks. Receive a special blend of fun team bonding challenges and games to make your celebration, a day or night to remember.
‘Welcome aboard me Hearties, it’s time to Hunt for Real Treasure!’
Guaranteed to be terrific fun. Exploring Sydney Harbour, the beaches of Sydney or savouring a drink en-route through The historic Rocks. We create real treasure hunts that engage large corporate groups and special events.
Journey on foot, on water aboard Water Taxis. Even sailing Historic Tall Ships with Pirates with Captains blasting their cannons. We sail Sydney by yachts, water taxis or ferry to Shark or Cockatoo island. Out to Taronga Zoo and Clarke Island. Investigating mysterious coves and secluded Sydney beaches. Ye exclusive corporate team building activities of adventure awaits!
- The ROCKS Treasure Hunts and Rocks Romps
- Darling Harbour Sydney Team Dashing and Daring
- Manly Beach Mayhem from The Sebel, Q Station or Manly Novotel Hotel
- Bondi Beach Breakers Team Beach Games and Fun Activities
- Coogee Beach Crowne Plaza Jewels Discovery
- Sydney Olympic Park Activities Going-for-Gold
- Blue Mountains Explorers and Bushrangers Quest direct from The Carrington Hotel, Hydro Magestic, Lilianfels and Fairmont Resorts.
Southern Highlands Treasure Hunts and Scavenger Hunts are ready to Play
Escape conferencing in Bowral at Peppers Manor House, Craigieburn, Milton Park or Gibraltar Hotels you deserve the best engaging fun corporate team building activities. Our Hunger Games includes Archery or Clay target shooting. Then search for Murder Mystery clues Southern Highlands Wineries and more…
- BOWRAL Blooming Wild. In the shadow of the mighty Mt Gibraltar near Mittagong lies a secret. Hit your colleagues around the Donald Bradman cricket pitch. Explore unique Bowral mysteries in the Southern Highlands. Reveal pirating culprits and be rewarded with chocolate treat bounty or Centennial winery wines.
- BERRIMA Bushrangers an intact Historic Town Treasure Hunt. Investigate the Surveyor General Pub. The historic Berrima Gaol. Memories of The White Horse Inn, Magpie Cafe and then now famous ‘eat dessert first’ Gumnut Patisseries. Here, bear witness the plantings of the Father of Federation Sir Henry Parkes. Treasurehunts will take you into Lolly Stores where fizz bombs explode into delights. Stake your claim before the Berrima Court House. Or be carted off to Berrima Gaol to be punished for your crimes.
Find the treasure chest and open the bounty in time!
Queenslands Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise Team Building Activities for Corporate Groups
- Explore Surfers Paradise from Main beach to Broadbeach, Kingscliff and Stradbroke ‘Straddie’ Island. Dig sands to discover real buried treasure chests. Ideal as a relaxed journey to get your guests to interact, mingle and mix whilst exploring the best Gold Coast experiences. Escape the conference scene, breaking out with fun team bonding activities.
- Burleigh, Coolangatta, Currumbin, Kirra, Tweed Heads Hunts are ideal corporate escapes where your teams can get clever. Test your staff’s collaborative problem solving skills.
- Experience our newest line up of quality team events on the Gold Coast and Surfers Paradise Amazing Races.
- Hunter Valley Winery Treasure Hunts are devine with wine to sample a great drop or 2. At the likes of Tempus 2, and Petersens Sparkling Wine (Champagne) House for Sparkling Australian Wines and selected Cellar Doors. Experience delicious wine tastings, decadent Hunter chocolates and smelly cheeses. Here you can have your cake and eat it too! Fine fun for Hunter Valley Team Building Activities that finish with a grand finale clever twist and ya favourite drop of Red.
Central Coast Activities from The Crowne Plaza to Terrigal Beaches
- Terrigal Hunts direct from The Terrigal Crowne Plaza. Presenting the best team building activities ideas. Ideal for Central Coast conference break outs. Escape your business along the beach with games to play. Need games staff to motivate your team? We have just the solution.
- Activities in Avoca, Gosford, Ettalong and Umina are all custom built for fun participation by staff conferencing.
- Newcastle discovery hunting for clues along Nobbys and Merewether Beaches.
Custom Built and Exclusive Designed Hunts for Fun Occasions all around Australia that will take you on a Journey of Discovery Revealing Real Mysteries
- Melbourne Treasure Activities in Federation Square, Docklands and by the muddied brown waters of the Yarra River
- Brisbane Fun activities in Queen Street, Botanic Gardens, Kangaroo Point along South Bank.
- Canberra Team Building from Parliment House to Glebe Park. Mt Ainsley, Burley Griffen, Arboretum, NCA and out to Mt Stromlo for Slueths!
- Parramatta Team Bonding digging beneath the developments from The Novotel and Mantra.
- Cycling, Kayaking, Dragon Boating and Mountain Biking Orienteering, Navigation and Scavenger Hunting
- Pink Panther, Cluedo, Murder She Wrote – themed unique and new team building activities.
- The Worlds Greatest Detective, Sherlock Holmes is in town. Visit 221b Baker Street from Sydney in London cabs rendezvousing with the remarkable Sherlock Holmes!
- Car Rally Treasure Hunts across Sydney Harbour Bridge and out to Manly beaches or The Blue Mountains.
- Team Building Events happily designed to include special product launches, services and business values.
Receive your Free Bounty & engraved Holy Grail Trophy. Discover legendary treasures in a Pirates of the Caribbean or Jack Sparrow themes. Excellent fun Treasure Hunts options in and outside of Sydney include: Indiana Jones temple Of Doom, Raiders of The Lost Ark, CSI, Mission Impossible, Scavenger hunts, Cluedo and who dunnit Murder Mysteries!
Is your team competitive? Our friendly corporate event partners at Amazing Races provide team activities in The Rocks, Sydney CBD, Pyrmont and Middle Harbour. Or enjoy more Amazing Races going for gold in Sydney Olympic Park. If we can’t assist and build your team morale. A surly few may walk the plank.
- New corporate group fun activities and events that go beyond amazing races.
- Indoor Treasure Hunts that avoids the wet, cold and rain. Partnering with Escape Indoor Hunts.
- Geo Caching Technology Savvy Modern Treasure Hunts with Tablets, Apple Ipads, Samsung, Galaxy and Smart I-phones.
- Mission Possible team events.
Become a Tom Cruise or Espionage agents and chase down an Assasins Creed.
- 007 Team Bonding Missions and Intelligent Corporate Events provided Australia wide.
- CSI Crime Scene Investigations that sleuth a murder, collect the evidence and determine ya verdict.
- Treasure and scavenger hunts designed to match your conference theme and incorporate business values.
- For instance; Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, DaVinci Code, Diamond Treasure Trails, Lost & Survivor.
- Challenge our Team to develop a custom built pirate or public Treasure Hunt event.
TreasureHunts are fully packaged events for groups, with quality and custom designed team building activities facilitating in a fun way the outcomes of;
- problem solving
- bringing staff, employees closer together
- working toward a common goal
- reward by finding real treasure chests
in Sydney, The Rocks, Cockatoo Island, Blue Mountains, Hunter Valley, Gold Coast and on the beaches. Grab your team and explore, on a wicked, clever fun treasure hunt for bounty. Meet your teams off sites conference activities, mission statements, timing and outcomes. For brilliant discoveries across Australia visit Thrill team building experiences!
Enjoy being a ‘Friendly Pirate’ for a few hours. On the Seas of Sydney Harbour from The Rocks to The Gold Coast – home of The Commonwealth Games. Everywhere along the East Coast of Australia.